This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALERT] IMPORTANT INFORMATION! [ALERT]

Topic » [ALERT] IMPORTANT INFORMATION!..

3620 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Lmao, But honestly I doubt this is a real alliance because half of those people in that call would never align together :P
3619 days 20 hours ago
Manipulation
blueu makes me wet
3619 days 20 hours ago
OMFG LOL @Manipulation!!! WHO DA FUQ SAYS THAT LOL
3619 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
ROFL at you people thinkin this is some real shit. I was told about that skype chat, sent pictures of the skype chat, and was told that an alliance was created within that skype chat. The people who told me wouldnt post it, so I did just cuz why not??!?!!? dont get your panties in a bunch ya bunch of idiots. GO #BERUMI!
3619 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
but it was great reading all of your reactions to this nice!
3619 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
i would appreciate if someone would list the names of the people in this alliance<3
3619 days 19 hours ago
CK11
wtf I wasn't included in the Survivor Group Games alliance
offended
3619 days 19 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
^ same here lol
3619 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROFL at you people thinkin this is some real shit. I was told about that skype chat, sent pictures of the skype chat, and was told that an alliance was created within that skype chat. The people who told me wouldnt post it, so I did just cuz why not??!?!!? dont get your panties in a bunch ya bunch of idiots. GO #BERUMI!
3619 days 5 hours ago
Manipulation
3618 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
lol wait, I'm in a frat alliance? Wtf...why is shit going down and I'm somehow in the middle of it. I don't even know lol
3618 days 21 hours ago
Bones0227
Omg I'm not included in the frat alliance, my game is done I am toast http://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/rdf70w.gif
3618 days 20 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I'm in an alliance I didn't know about?
3356 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
remember when I posted this and was told I wasn't to be trusted and would lose

same

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!