This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

3678 days 8 hours ago
Joeker
FINAL 94 GUYS!!!! Can we get a feast for that?! :D
3678 days 8 hours ago
Steel
PUSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY
3678 days 8 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
2 min agoSackeshi
all him quitting did to you guys was make your chance of making merge go from 18% to 16%

Not really because A) they can work out the other challenges B) there is a tribe shuffle or dissolve right now it's legit anyone's game still
3678 days 8 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Sorry Terose. I wish you the best in your other group games
3678 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Sackeshi, the more people that leave, the chances are higher of making the merge, because we get closer with everyone that leaves hahaha :P
3678 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
i bet atleast 10 more will quit or go inactive
3678 days 8 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Ok Sackeshi
3678 days 8 hours ago
Anoreoz897
3678 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
yeah
3678 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
lol he pulled a colton
3678 days 6 hours ago
Warthhogs
Wow... Lol
3678 days 6 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
BLUEU22 YOU QUE SU IRMASOLIZ ALL STARS AND YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU HATE QUITTERS? LMAO BAI
3678 days 5 hours ago
Sackeshi
LOL
3678 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
i would understand if it was irl issues, but it sounds like it was just game drama. you've gotta know that it would come with a 100 person game. this is really annoying, but whatevs cause this just means it's closer to the game ending. xx
3678 days 5 hours ago
LongedShorted
No respect for quitters....and his excuse for quitting is not a good excuse at all...

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!