This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

3666 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Terose has decided to quit the game.
Instead of writing a paragraph as to why, I'll just give you the exact quotes.

Terose: To formally quit. I appreciate the offer but I really don't want to deal with these people. And I don't have time to spend months on this game. Just wanted to let all of you know. :)

Me: Well that's the game. Situations changed all the time. I think you should stick it out.

Terose: I know. Lol trust me. Why should I stick it out? I'm gone next. There's no point.

Me: So you'd rather quit in disgrace instead of going out honorably?

Terose: Yeah. I'm not gonna give them that satisfaction. AND because I'm the next gone and not gonna waste my time.

Me: Fine. You're gone.
3666 days 9 hours ago
sssp123
Well, damn
3666 days 9 hours ago
Sackeshi
yeah top 95 bye im gald you left
3666 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
I hate quitters. Good riddance then, if you dont have the balls to go down fighting, then no one has time for you
3666 days 9 hours ago
gallie999
i have no respect for ppl who quit
3666 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Oh lawd....
*sigh*
He didn't even try
3666 days 9 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Saaammme. I can't stand people who don't go out fighting.
3666 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
He Quit because of Sackeshi...
3666 days 9 hours ago
Sackeshi
lol he quit on day 3 shame well i guess he knew he could not win
3666 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Tbh I don't care if you quit if you have personal reasons or don't have time but this is just so stupid....
3666 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
wow
3666 days 8 hours ago
LOL TEROSE LIKE WTF
3666 days 8 hours ago
_Holly
I am just going to quote Survivorgame1 on this: "I don't care if you quit if you have personal reasons or don't have time". Those are good reasons to do so. RL always comes first. But this... is disgraceful. My condolences to his tribe.
3666 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW WHY HE QUIT:

He wanted CK out, and I lobbied to get rid of ParvatiS, because she was inactive. He felt betrayed due to it, but it was nothing more than getting rid of the weak tribe members. There was no ulterior motive at all.  He threatened to vote me out, so I agreed to finally vote out CK, but I didn't ofc and so now he takes it like a wuss. Goodbye, you quitting does not fuck us over, because in essence, you didn't participate in the challenge, so two weak members are now gone ;)
3666 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
all him quitting did to you guys was make your chance of making merge go from 18% to 16%

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!