This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ask Hosts Questions Here

Topic » Ask Hosts Questions Here

3694 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
That is what I'm worried about lol
3694 days 10 hours ago
01Gohan
Technically my summer starts in 20 some school days so :P
3694 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
My summer starts in May
3694 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My summer starts March 30th and ends when I die

GRADUATING MOTHER FUCKERS

THEN TO US NAVY

THEN TO RETIREMENT

THEN I CAN SMOKE ALL THE WEED I WANT
3694 days 9 hours ago
OMFG LOL

but nah my summer ends may 22
3694 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Estimated amount of time it will take to play this game?
3694 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm graduating June 6 then off the the number one party school in America: WVU. wooooooo

even though I don't party :s
3694 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Not a question, but knowing you Gaiaphage, there better not be a fuckton of twists.

This game is supposed to test who is the real champion of Survivor. Twists that can pretty much screw over a group of people isn't really showing who can last through it all.

A tribe swap here and there + idols is really all I think would be necessary to figure out who is actually the best player on Tengaged.

Gohan I think survivor is more about adaptability than anything else. There's no such thing as "pure Survivor", twists are legitimate as well.
3694 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
I know that, Wangi. Twists can be legitimate, but I've seen some terrible twists that have come about and that can really ruin a game (Everyone has idols, everyone has a necklace with special powers). I'd be fine with a few twists, but going overboard is something I really don't want to happen.
3694 days 7 hours ago
KiasuNOOB
How many ppl will be in the jury?
3694 days 4 hours ago
Survivor233
The game of Survivor involves a lot of luck and adaptability. There are lots of twists yes, but most of them don't change the fundamentals of Survivor (with the exception of Redemption Island, but it was already stated that it won't appear). If there are a bunch of twists, and you can't bounce back, your social game probably wasn't very good in the first place.
3694 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
No redemption island will probably appear. Just not the whole time. It'll be only for a phase if it does appear
3694 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Questions involving matters that won't occur until later on in the game will not be answered just yet
3693 days 20 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
What Will make this season different  than  RTBI
3693 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Certain twists do legit fuck someone over though. I.E. Underdog pandering twists.

Also if ther is anypart of the game called 'everyone gets and idol' I swear to god I will quit on the start. It is the worst twist on this site

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!