This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Socotra FTC

Topic » Socotra FTC

1618 days 11 hours ago
skimmilk4
AJ

Gabe: I already told you, you broke my heart. I never lied to you, I never even remotely considered taking you out. So tell me why you took me out over someone who has done both of those things, multiple times. And it can’t be to win, because you already know that you aren’t doing that.

Your heart isn't alone if im honest. That vote truly did hurt me, nothing I said to you was a lie. I know you were the most loyal of anyone to me. But it came down to where my loyalty had been from the start. As much as it destroyed me to vote you out, I would have been equally as disappointed in myself if i'd voted Zac. And the bond I formed with him had longevity. That was it.
1618 days 11 hours ago
skimmilk4
KYLE

1st - Aj
2nd- Nik
3rd- Kyle
4th- Luther
5th- Ian
6th-Madi
7th-JB
8th- Jimmy
8th-Brien

Jimmy, Brien, sorry never got to see much of your game play :/
1618 days 11 hours ago
skimmilk4
MADI

Have any of you ever thought about betraying the people you were with just to get to this point?

In this particular game? No. I had a mental order of people I was loyal to. And I never had to waiver from that list. Zac and AJ were at the very top of my list and I only turned because I had to.
1618 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
Alright Zac, I’ll give you that. But look at Kathy’s Jury speech from All-Stars, maybe you’ll see what I mean. I’ll even tag it for you.

https://youtu.be/0uGuVbcdQC8
1618 days 10 hours ago
ZacPed
AJ: Great speech, but I’m not sure it fits. I’ve been vilified for my gameplay here, but I made only a f3 promise to you and Gabe. Yes i lied, we all did at some point. We’re playing survivor here and I’m sure we’re very fond of the show which is why we’re playing this game. We came here to play a game that most likely none of us will ever play in real life.

I wanna turn a question to you AJ
Why do you love survivor?
1618 days 10 hours ago
ZacPed
Just wanna add that I’m not deflecting your point since your thoughts and feelings are valid, but I have to defend the game I played. i made this bed, time to lay in it.
1618 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
Zac, hate to be that guy. But you aren’t on the Jury. My game isn’t on trial here, so I’m not answering any questions. I included that video for the ending of it. I think you could’ve taken a parallel course and treated people better and not been so cold when voting them out. People left with a sour taste in their mouth because of your broken promises
1618 days 9 hours ago
ZacPed
But you’re not letting me explain myself and my actions, were human beings you can respond to a question, it wasn’t even about game. I’ve explained myself countless times here, I’ve apologized for my actions, what else is a guy supposed to do here? I’ll answer my own question that i proposed to you

I love survivor because it brings every personality type in this world and mashes then together into this crazy social experiment where there casted off into the unknown with nothing but mature surrounding them. What i love most though are the blindsides, the crazy tribal councils, the gameplay! I like watching the friendships made along the way, but at the end of it all were tuning in every week to see who gets voted off and that’s what i love and fame here to do. It’s clear you’ve already made up your mind on my game and how you see me as a player and I don’t have the power in myself to change that.
1617 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
hello, my question to u all is if u guys have any regrets in the way you played the game this season, if we were to turn back time what would u do differently? its ok if you believe you played a perfect game i guess but i personally don't believe any of you did that so i'm interested to see what you have to say
1617 days 20 hours ago
coreyants
I do think everything happens for a reason, but if I had to go back:

I probably would have threw my vote on someone else in the first merge vote. I was actually thinking about it, but ended up not doing it. It wouldn’t have mattered though because JB didn’t vote (so he got two votes and not one) so I probably would have tried to get Madi to vote someone else (like Kyle). This is all what ifs though.

I also would have tried to build a better relationship with both Kyle and yourself. I really would have liked to know both of you even though we were on opposite sides.
1617 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
The beauty about my position as a juror is that I was not in the game long enough to really figure out your games. Therefore, my vote is open and for the taking.

To all three,

Why should you win and why should the other two finalists lose?
1617 days 18 hours ago
ZacPed
@Ian my only regret in this game is taking Nik out the way I did, if I were to go back I'd most likely vote for Corey instead. Otherwise, my game worked out exactly as planned and I believe that is my biggest mistake I made in this game.
1617 days 18 hours ago
ZacPed
@JB I believe I deserve this win more than the other two finalists because I played the most well rounded game. I was strategic in deciding how votes, but never made myself look I was calling the shots. I preformed well in the challenges getting second in quite a few immunities, and I won the f6 immunity which was very important to win because it kept me safe from a potential rock draw. I made it to the f5 without ever receiving a vote and did this without a hidden immunity idol. I made it into the f4 with my 3 best allies of the season, guaranteeing myself a spot at final tribal council.

In comparison, Gabe was never in the know in this game, anything he knew was likely because I told him. Gabe's best and maybe only move was aligning with me.

I believe Corey's game was also flawed. He came into the merge with an idol and a powerful majority alliance of 6 people. Overtime, I took out his allies one by one leaving him powerless in this game. He was great at immunities which I will give him, but a good player shouldn't have to win immunities to make it far in this game, at least that's what I think. I'll also add again he voted in the majority a whopping 3/9 times.
1617 days 18 hours ago
coreyants
I’ll respond JB when I get home. My phone is at 3%
1617 days 16 hours ago
coreyants
JB-

Out of the final 3, I had to fight the hardest to be here. Coming into merge, literally all my allies left one by one, yet I was able to adapt and form new relationships/bonds (Nik is a prime example) and connect with my fellow castaways. I really think I had it all: social, physical, and strategic. I was by far the biggest threat in the game and my name was constantly brought up, but I was able to survive round after round. Yes I did have immunity three rounds during merge, but five rounds I did not (four if you count the round I used the idol). Like Zac said, his biggest was not voting me out at final 6, a move I think was very fatal to his gameplay.

There were only three idols played this season and only two idols were played correctly. I didn't even have the most votes the round you went home, but I had a feeling I was getting votes (and my intuition was correct). No one told me I was receiving a single vote that round. I knew I was trouble during the end of this game, but I was able to pull out the two most important immunity wins when everyone (besides Madi) was actively targeting me.

In fact, for final 5 I literally spent all day and night spamming so I could win that competition while three of my castaways were trying to spam folks to + me so I couldn't win, but they could not prevail. I honestly put my heart into every competition. Zac didn't even do the final immunity and Gabe didn't care if he got voted out. I really don't feel like either had to fight their way to the final 3 like myself. Zac played a flip flop/floater game where he went from alliance to alliance which ended up pissing off a good portion of the jury and is why I didn't vote him out. I don't think sloppy gameplay should be rewarded. And Gabe honestly just did what Zac told him to do. I honestly don't think Gabe put in that much effort, in comparison, to me.

I was able to be loyal to folks/my old tribe, but having the ability to adapt as the game continued. At the end of the day, they were both unable to get me voted out. Also, I would not call my majority alliance a "powerful majority alliance of 6 people". I hadn't even talked to you (JB) or Madi until we merged. I just thought it would be smart to stick together at that point. At that point, my two closest allies were Brien and Jimmy and I had started that side alliance with you, Gabe, and Zac. Yes I had worked with Zac since the beginning, but as the game progressed I trusted him less and less. People assume Madi just sheeped me, but honestly I worked very hard from the MERGE to build a relationship with Madi. Both Zak/Gabe were friends prior to this game, where as I feel as though I actually tried to get to know each one of you (minus Kyle and Ian which I do regret not knowing both more on a personal level).

At the end of the day, both Gabe and Zac were unable to get me out when they desperately wanted to. I chose not to tie the vote and take Zac out because his game was sloppy and he had poor jury management, and AJ was by far a better competitor and threat to get more votes.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!