This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Socotra FTC

Topic » Socotra FTC

1618 days 19 hours ago
ZacPed
@All: I’ve discussed how my game was better than Corey so now I’ll give why i deserve to win over Gabe

I controlled Gabe’s vote and that’s just the T and Gabe himself will say that, when I lied to him about the Kyle vote it actually brought us even closer together.

Gabe just like Corey came into the merge with more allies, since both are pretty established players in Tengaged.
1618 days 19 hours ago
coreyants
I literally only knew 3 people in this game prior to playing and all got pre-jury lmao. I explain this in my vlog.

Yes, I am well known on TG, but that has nothing to do with me doing well in this game. IF anything, it put a bigger target on my back.
1618 days 19 hours ago
coreyants
^ ok minus JB
1618 days 19 hours ago
ZacPed
@Corey: that’s a bold face lie and you know it. You may not have known people but people knew of YOU, and were probably more likely to wanna work with you for that reason. You keep saying you have a “reputation” but I didn’t know you, and I don’t think others were targeting you for that reason it was many many other things.

I had a big target on me as well with big enemies like Luther and Yoshi (i had previous gg drama with both of them) on this cast
1618 days 19 hours ago
coreyants
that's not a lie? People may know of me, but that doesn't mean I know them. I've been on TG since 2012 and have a pretty infamous reputation..maybe not within the group game community, but as a whole yes I am pretty controversial. So if you knew about my background, people tend to be on the fence.

All your targets/enemies went home fairly early where as I was targeted until the very end. I had to FIGHT to be here. You did not have to win the last two immunity challenges to get here and I think that shows of how big of a threat I am.
1618 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
I mean, just because you voted in the majority doesn’t mean you controlled the votes. I arranged the votes for JB, Luther, Nik and Madi. You merely participated in it. I didn’t control every vote, and you did get Jimmy and Brien out. But voting in the majority doesn’t mean you controlled the votes.
1618 days 18 hours ago
ZacPed
AJ: sure you were apart of those votes, but I was the swing for most if not all. JB yes you did that all by yourself I had no hand in that. Luther we both know was a combined effort between the two but I was the one talking to others so that we would have numbers for those votes. Nik is a flat out lie, I said I wanted to change it from Madi to Nik, I said to vote him there you tagged along. With the Madi vote, I had two votes guaranteed I just needed yours and I was solid, and that's what ended up happening.
1618 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
I’m not talking about the original three - three vote for Nik. I’m talking about the revote. That was all me. And Luther? Um, who made the group chat for the six at that vote? Not you. I put that vote together. Don’t come for me boo-boo.
1618 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
AJ: not coming for you boo boo, the Nik revote was a non factor since Corey and Madi weren't going to rocks regardless. You made a chat, cool, I still talked about voting out Luther to all those people in that chat before a chat was even made.

I'm not trying to take away from any of the players on the jury by saying I controlled votes, but in all seriousness I did. I was in an alliance with Corey, Madi, Brien, and Jimmy, while also being in an alliance with Gabe, Ian, and Kyle. Eventually, I would also gain Luther and Nik trust and on top of that I was talking with you, AJ, at every single vote. This meant I knew how everyone in the game would be voting at every tribal after the first one of the merge. So because of this I would see how the votes were falling on each side, and decide based off of that who I would vote out to stay in majority and ruffle (or rustle fight me Tyson) the least feathers. I knew jimmy was going, I knew Ian was going, I knew Brien was going, I knew Luther was going, I knew Kyle was going, I knew Nik was going, I knew Madi was going, and I knew you'd be going AJ. No one in the game at any point can say they had as much control as I did in this merge and that is a straight fact!

I played my ass off and I deserve this win.
1618 days 17 hours ago
coreyants
Zac, you seem to forget about one key element in all of this: jury management. If the jury feels a certain way about how the game went, you cannot discredit their feelings. When you play ALL sides, things get messy.

Let's not forget why Russell Hantz did not win, it was his lack of social gameplay.
1618 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
@Corey And the jury
I came to play a game, I’m sure you’re all wonderful people, but at the end of the day this a group game on tengaged, if you’re feeling we’re hurt by me I do apologize again, but we’re still playing a game here and i know going into this FTC you would ALL be feeling some kind of way about me but I wanted this win more than anything, I’ve won one gg in my time playing tengaged, decided to return to the site around September. I’ve made many friends over this game, but obviously I’ve made more enemies. This game was the one game I felt like I can truly win, but if the jury does not feel like I’m worthy of being sole survivor it’s there decision.
1618 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
Also my social game is getting dragged through the mud, but do y’all see how my social connections were the reason i got here to FTC.
1618 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
That’s the problem, Zac. You stabbed people in the front. At least Corey and Gabe has the courtesy to do it in the front.
1618 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
Did they though AJ? Gabe literally just backstabbed you at the f4 tribal and you were never with Corey for him to stab you in the back.

Out of all the people on this jury AJ, you’re the only one i didn’t backstab, I hardcore betrayed Nik when the plan was to split voted on you and Gabe, I backstabbed people because I had my best interest in mind, this isn’t a team game.

To use a quote from you, “Name one winner of CBS survivor who hasn’t lied in the game.”
1618 days 17 hours ago
skimmilk4
MY TURN! This won't be too complicated..

Call me what you want, accuse me of being a goat if that's how you want to feel in your heart to make yourself feel better. But it doesn't change the truth of the matter... I had people working for me from the start of this game to get me to this point... and it was all to do with my SOCIAL game.

I was comfortable throughout this process from beginning to end. And it was because I never had to get my hands dirty.

I let the strategizers over-strategize, I let the strong competitors comp-beast their way out of the game, and lastly, I let the loyal people be completely loyal -but only to me.

People ate each other alive - one by one - while i coolly made bonds that couldn't be broken in the background, as proven by the end of this game where I received no votes in the final tribal.

Once people realized how strongly aligned I was with the other players in the game, it was already too late for them to do anything about.

I adore Nik, but his plan to vote me out was foiled before it could even begin to take flight due to my strong ties with Zac. That vote ended up 3-3 and in the tie breaker when all votes were to save me, I didn't have to sway a soul. AJ did that for me.

My strategy this game was this.. Create incredible, loyal bonds. And don't let ANYONE consider me a threat.
These other two can talk mess about my game all day long. But i'm sitting in the same seat they are and never needed to break a sweat to get here.

Do I have regrets? Certainly. A strong social game is a double edged sword. There are lots of people that I met and consider friends that I had to vote out. Namely, AJ, Madi, and Nik.

Other strong connections I had were with Kyle and Ian. I didn't vote for them and it was tough to see them go, but once they were gone I had to regroup, connect with additional people, and pull who i trusted in a bit closer to make sure I was NEVER the target. And also make sure they never wanted me to be.

I voted in majority every time with the exception of the Kyle vote. And i was honestly shook by that. But Zac felt threatened, and at the end of the day I have to respect that. So there were no hard feelings involved.

In the Final 4, I told each of the players, more than once to vote me out. I got zero votes - because I had exceeded the goal I set out to accomplish . I black-widowed my way to this point. I knew what I was doing. Others are mad that I did it better, and that's okay. I still think everyone's pretty <3

If you don't like my game, don't vote for me.
If you can appreciate that I did anything it took socially and strategically to be here right now while keeping my ultimate loyalty intact, then do. It's been a pleasure. :)

Good luck Zac and Corey.

Answers to questions to come!

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!