This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MACEDONIA REUNION

Topic » MACEDONIA REUNION

1913 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Boots22
lowkey didn't expect to win over Grace & Silver

Why would you think I was heroic lol
1913 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
Villain of the season probably going to be Joel or Jimmy
1913 days 13 hours ago
SammySosaTV
ugh but why pick someone who played like a slug versus someone who actually wanted to play 馃槶
1913 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
Idk I just thought you were nicer lol
1913 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Oop
1913 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Joel really was disturbed though
1913 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Villain of the Season goes to
Jimmy

The other half of the duo, Jimmy was a far more cutthroat and savage player. He would rope people in with his charm and then slit their throats after he was finished with his use of them. Not to mention all the fights he instigated.
1913 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Finally, Player of the Season.

The individual who played the strongest game, who had the most control and say in the goings-on this season.
1913 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
I think Jimmy deserves player of season
1913 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Player of the Season goes to
Darcy

Silver said it best earlier:

51 min ago Silver09
Boots really played tf out of us huh

Darcy had so much power this season. While him and Jimmy were the ones in control together, Darcy was making more calls and had more say in what went down, even when things weren't going the duo's way it was because Darcy had his own agenda.
1913 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
oh wow
1913 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Now, before we go, the long awaited reveal of what's in store for s17...
1913 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
Yeah I said that Darcy played a better game than me lmaooo glad I wasn鈥檛 the only one who saw that. I鈥檓 glad I made the move I did cuz I would鈥檝e felt terrible stealing a win from him
1913 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
BB5lover
Yeah I said that Darcy played a better game than me lmaooo glad I wasn鈥檛 the only one who saw that. I鈥檓 glad I made the move I did cuz I would鈥檝e felt terrible stealing a win from him

You still win over Darcy. The second you won the final immunity, I already had 3 jury votes for you, before you even cast your vote.
1913 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
Jimmy you wouldn't have stole the win from me lmao   You would have 100% earned your win

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!