This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MACEDONIA REUNION

Topic » MACEDONIA REUNION

1924 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hero of the Season goes to the person who's gameplay or personality was, in some way, heroic
1924 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
They really did you dirty
1924 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
Grace or Silver
1924 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
you mean me pouring literally everything out and being 100% honest to you made you not trust me 馃檮
1924 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
It was more you wanting so badly to do split vote on Joel , that kind of threw me for a loop
1924 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
I just did it because it was you or me
1924 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
yeah bc i was trusting YALL to vote Connor and I was just throwing votes on Joel because if I was trusting YALL to vote Connor then I thought we were safe but it's w/e i was third boot
1924 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Drag him girl
1924 days 2 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ugh I wanted to play with Lilly so bad!!!
1924 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hero of the Season is
Darcy

One half of one of the most memorable duos in this series, Darcy was unequivocally the biggest force of positivity in this season. Even with his meltdown, he was able to keep face and remain a likable and rootable force this season.
1924 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
I was planning on using my idol anywho so it wouldve been interesting to see how the game wouldve played out.
1924 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
okay that's fine lol.

I didn't like voting you out at all, but ultimately ended up aligning with Connor , then had alliance with Joel.  So I had to choose a side and I chose the side with Jimmy/Connor/Joel
1924 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
YEAAA BOOTS, PICK A WALL
1924 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
lowkey didn't expect to win over Grace & Silver
1924 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Villain of the Season goes to the individual who's actions or personality was considered the most villainous.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!