This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MACEDONIA REUNION

Topic » MACEDONIA REUNION

1924 days 9 hours ago
Silver09
Lilly better get this award
1924 days 9 hours ago
Boots22
Prediction: Connor
1924 days 9 hours ago
Silver09
Or Connor
1924 days 8 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Pray
1924 days 8 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Its probably Lilly or I
1924 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Best Premerger goes to
Connor

Connor was a dead man walking from very early on, but he proved that he's got so much more fight than anyone would have expected.

After finding an idol, he found out that he was the intended target of a 7-1 vote (round 3), but managed to get into a solid alliance with Darcy/Jimmy/Joel and turned things around against Lilly. Then, the swap came around. People wanted him gone every single round of it. First, Joel left over him, sparing him another round. Then his idol came out and he tried to take out Grace, but instead it took out one of his nemesis, Zach. After losing a third straight immunity, his time came despite putting up a strong fight.

A lot of people were robbed this season but imo nobody was robbed harder than Connor.
1924 days 8 hours ago
Boots22
Connor will get his redemption in a future season
1924 days 8 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Yas im robbed queen
1924 days 8 hours ago
BB5lover
I fucking love connor
1924 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
A lot of people in the VL, who didn't even know Connor, were pissed that he left bc of the level of robbery.
1924 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
why tf did yall vote me out anyway

was i just annoying or
1924 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
馃槀
1924 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
We are on to the big 3

Player of the Season
Hero of the Season
Villain of the Season
1924 days 8 hours ago
Boots22
Myself, I did it cuz I was just having a hard time trusting you with how that round all played out
1924 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
Lilly I was disgusted

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!