This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2989 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
GDI MEL, I WANTED TO VOTE YOU TO WIN :(
2989 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
well grats I guess Jonas, you got my vote to win

This was tough though, cuz I literally never spoke to either of you two in this game lol

I just don't want to see the dirty old rat win
2989 days 21 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Are you kidding me??? She votes me out and then QUITS?????
2989 days 21 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Can I take her spot cuz thats some bullshit
2989 days 21 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Honestly shocked rn http://i.imgur.com/99CcCb1.png
2989 days 20 hours ago
Zed55
what? thats nuts
2989 days 20 hours ago
Boots22
Leah you were robbed so much :(
2989 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream
:((( that's so unfair she made it to day 39 just so she could quit ...
2989 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
well i was gonna get up here and have a nice long speech for each of the three of you, but since mel quit, my decision is already made.

there were only two people in the final 3 i was going to even CONSIDER voting for, and mel was one of them, so oh well.

so no need to talk at all really since this final tribal council vote just got A LOT more obvious as to who actually deserves it
2989 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
Wow, I'm sorry to hear things were bad enough IRL to make you quit Mel.

To both Jonas and Simon: Name one move you wish you didn't make and also name one move you didn't make but you wish you had?
2989 days 17 hours ago
mistiksaint
well grats I guess Jonas, you got my vote to win

Thank you Darcy I know we didn't really talk much but I am sure you're a great person.
2989 days 17 hours ago
mistiksaint
Name one move you wish you didn't make and also name one move you didn't make but you wish you had?

One move I wish I had made, would be playing my idol rather than on myself but on Darcy. I ended up not doing it because like they said we didn't really talk at all in the game but I still had a feeling that I should probably do it if I wanted to try and keep the numbers through that vote you can ask Dak or Mel, we talked about the idea of me playing an idol on Darcy and it just never came to fruition.

One move that I wish I did not make would have been at the f6 when I told Nick we were all going to vote for him so I could try and turn 3/6 into a majority. It didn't end up working and thankfully I wasn't bluffing about having an idol like you guys thought and I guess it all worked out for me in the end but thats probably the thing that would make me say "Wish I hadn't done that" the most.
2989 days 17 hours ago
simoo
Simon the thing is tho hun...is when you werent sheeping me...you were sheeping robby...can Robby even tell me when you suggested something and Didn't just go with whatever he said? I don't know if he can. You did whatever the big dog told you to do. If it wasn't me, it was robby. When Robby wasnt there...it was Simon...so......yeah. Baaaa on boo.

But I did though. Did Robby ask for me to vote out Rich? No, he wanted Garrett out that tribal. Did he ask for me to vote Romeo? No. Did he ask for me to share information? No, I did that myself. But whatever, I know I'm not getting your vote.
2989 days 17 hours ago
simoo
Name one move you wish you didn't make and also name one move you didn't make but you wish you had?

One move that I wish I didn't make was obviously playing my idol when I didn't need to. I got overly paranoid and it made me an easy target come the merge.

The move I wish I made was trying to get the alliance to not impload and vote for the other side at Garretts tribal. I knew that Robby was going to play his idol so if I managed to change the votes for Robby to Leah, with me and Garrett it could be a different story.
2989 days 17 hours ago
simoo
Also sorry to hear about that Mel.

I hope everything gets better for you.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!