This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2990 days 8 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I'll ask my questions later
2990 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Did Garrett, of all people, really just say my gameplay was lacking? LOL

Those look amazing Leah!
I'm gonna wait for all the speeches and then post my questions.
2990 days 8 hours ago
Zed55
Speeches?
2990 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
Zed55
Speeches?

I posted one :(
2990 days 7 hours ago
simoo
Hello Jurors! I feel so blessed to be here, so thank you everyone as this was truly such a fun game. This game has truly been up and down for me and I have worked really hard to make it all the way here. I think my biggest asset in this game was my social game play; I tried to make connections with everyone that I could, so that further down the road they wouldn’t have a massive issue with working with me if they needed to or the other way around. I haven’t played a flawless game, but I don’t think anyone has in this game. At the merge I knew I had to do something about my position in the game, so I talked more with Robby who I had already established a relationship with from the tribe swap and started to share information to strengthen the bond with him and the alliance he was in. Just before I got exposed I started talking to Garrett and our trust between each other was built pretty quickly, so when I got expose I felt pretty confident that Garrett would play his idol on me, as he was my number 1 ally. From there on I tried to play more unassuming and under the radar game to try to get rid of the target on my back. I really tried to stay loyal with that alliance from there on, hence Dak and Rich being voted out after Darcy being voted off. I only voted for people in that alliance if there was no other way for me not to, but that was only when Garrett got voted off and I voted for Romeo. I have won no individual immunities, which shows that I could have got voted off nearly every tribal at the merge but due to my connections and lying low for a period of the game I was able to survive all of them.  I really have played this game hard and adapted to all of the twists that have come in my way and overcame them to get me here. I have no bad feelings towards any of you, although this was a game and it did get heated at times, I respect all of you and I hope you respect the game moves that I have made in this game.  If any of you have any questions about my game, please feel free to post them as I didn’t want to make my final speech too long for you all.

Good luck Mel and Jonas <3
2990 days 4 hours ago
dak236
HONESTLY JONAS ILY AND I HOPE YOU WIN BABE YOU WERE THE QUEEN OF THIS GAME SORRY WE COULDNT SLAY FAVES TOGETHER.
2990 days 4 hours ago
dak236
oh also

Simon---- what does the sheep say?? I'm sure you know because its the only noise I've EVER heard come out of ya damn mouth.

Mel- You were legit the most difficult person to try to work with in this game even though i REALLY wanted to. I tried to tell you everything and you still wouldn't trust me. Like you were impossible and it wasn't in a good way. Like it did not feel even remotely worth the insane amount of effort it took just to make sure you felt like I genuinely wanted to work with you even though I never tried to be shady to you in any way.

you have absolutely no positive social game really because you say you are an honest person. Being a crazy bitch doesn't make you an honest person, it makes you annoying and intolerable. I'm done trying to be kind to you, because you always think I Have an ulterior motive. SO I'll keep it real from now on in a different way since you clearly don't think I ever wanted to be friendly and I'll just be bitchy.

On the real note tho.

Jonas and I worked really well together and I'm really sad we couldn't make it because of the brigade that banded against me to protect robby. It was sheepmon and Romeo who ultimately didn't get what they wanted though, because a part of myself made it to the final two and I'm so happy that Jonas made it, and slayed the entire game to get there. He was such a fighter and TBH I EVEN think he deserves more votes than just my own. Clearly the social element and bond is there between us, but I really believe you played the most strategic, most loyal, and most physical game out of the three of you. Mel played a physical game but her personality is like plank from ed edd and eddy so it's kind of hard to throw her a pity vote because...well...nobody feels bad for her. and Simon....you were so good starring in SHawn the sheep I heard you almost won an oscar.
2990 days 4 hours ago
simoo
Simon---- what does the sheep say?? I'm sure you know because its the only noise I've EVER heard come out of ya damn mouth.

Lmao, just because I didn't want to work with you I was a sheep....right. Was I working with Robby? Yes. Was I going to take him to the end? Absolutely not.
2990 days 3 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas and I worked really well together and I'm really sad we couldn't make it because of the brigade that banded against me to protect robby. It was sheepmon and Romeo who ultimately didn't get what they wanted though, because a part of myself made it to the final two and I'm so happy that Jonas made it, and slayed the entire game to get there. He was such a fighter and TBH I EVEN think he deserves more votes than just my own. Clearly the social element and bond is there between us, but I really believe you played the most strategic, most loyal, and most physical game out of the three of you

Thank you so much <3 this is like the nicest thing anyone has ever said. Here's to hoping for the best
http://media0.giphy.com/media/GCLlQnV7wzKLu/giphy.gif
2990 days 2 hours ago
dak236
Simon the thing is tho hun...is when you werent sheeping me...you were sheeping robby...can Robby even tell me when you suggested something and Didn't just go with whatever he said? I don't know if he can. You did whatever the big dog told you to do. If it wasn't me, it was robby. When Robby wasnt there...it was Simon...so......yeah. Baaaa on boo.
2990 days 1 hour ago
me2013
I had two allies when I joined this game.

Robby and Jonas.

Unfortunately they decided to pick opposite sides. I did what I could to keep them both in the game. When Jonas went after robby I did what I had to to keep him safe and when robby went after Jonas I did what I had to to keep him safe.

The game was fun. I've never just played a survivor for fun before, and TBH I enjoyed it. Most of the rest of you have either screwed me over in past games or been a total asshole/bitch towards me so there was no real reason to trust any of you. My goal was to make sure robby and Jonas made f3. Unfortunately neither of them wanted to work with each other so it ended up this way.

As Julian knows - this week has been probably the hardest week for me personally irl and it really has made me stop and think about how short life really is and how much we have to lose. On that note - don't vote for me - vote for Jonas - he worked hard, played hard and deserves to win this game.

Simon - you started out as a snake and tried playing both sides - unsuccessfully - everyone knew. But today I took a leap of faith and asked you to trust me and you did. Thank you for that. Good luck
2990 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Mel has opted to drop from the FTC and take 3rd. I understand her reasoning due to circumstances beyond her control, and hopefully all is well.
2990 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
I will not allow disrespectful comments about this. They will be removed.
2990 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
This crazy game just got a lot crazier.

Jonas and Simon are now the final 2. Jurors, you will be voting between those 2.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!