This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2966 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome Jonas, Mel, and Simon. After a long and difficult game, the power now shifts to the jury, 9 people that you had a hand in voting out of this game. Let's bring in the jury. Justice, Darcy, Dakoko, Rich, Garrett, Robby, Romeo, Nick, and Leah, voted out at the last tribal council.

We will start with the F3 posting their opening speeches. After that, I shall turn it over to the jury.

The reunion will be on Sunday at 9pm EST. You have until then to get your votes in, jurors.
2966 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Actually jury do your thing. Post speeches/questions whenever you're ready.
2966 days 15 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Mel - Can you shove a condom up your asshole?

Jonas - Did you think that without your immunity wins you would of been voted out?

Simon - What was the biggest game move you made?
2966 days 15 hours ago
RasCity
Mel- What made you vote me out over Romeo? Congratulations by the way.

Jonas- Good Game bro. Gracias on F3

Simon- BRO! How did you pull it off? xD Congrats on Final 3!

Robby and Romeo- You literally let them divide and conquer us, idioso's.
2966 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas - Did you think that without your immunity wins you would of been voted out?

Thats a good question and tbh I don't know if I can answer with complete accuracy, because I was trying to stay UTR for as long as I could, I knew I could compete in challenges when I needed to. I feel like when I won that individual immunity after Dakota went home is when my target grew but I also had a suspicion that there was a target already on my back and thats why I tried my best to win in that challenge.
2966 days 15 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Obsessed much
2966 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas- Good Game bro. Gracias on F3

Thanks dude, you played a good game if you have any questions feel free to ask.

My opening statement will be on the way soon, sorry its taking so long its a friday night and I am a little busy ATM.
2966 days 15 hours ago
RasCity
Hope ur not referring to me, because your the one that *TRIES* to join games to get me out, but winds up getting butt fucked by my goons in the process.
2966 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Romeo I would greatly appreciate if you could tone down those comments a little bit (referring to the condom thing)
2966 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
garrett I took you out when we had the numbers, I didn't let them divide and conquer. If anyone blame the people who voted me romeo and nick out.
2966 days 15 hours ago
simoo
Simon - What was the biggest game move you made?
It was switching sides from Daks alliance to the one you was in. I had two main reasons why I did that, one being that I didn't trust Dak at all and felt like I wouldn't get as far as I wanted to if I went with that alliance. My number 2 reason was because of Robby actually, I felt exposed due to me not having an idol so I felt like as Robby was playing a pretty aggressive game I could use him as I shield he was most likely going to get targeted before me. It was definitely a risky move and it did somewhat backfire on me for a little while. But if you don't take risks in this game you are going to get taken advantage of and I was able to save myself due to the social connections I had made in the game.

(Also my opening statement is coming up in a little while, I'm still trying to write mine for now)
2966 days 15 hours ago
simoo
Simon- BRO! How did you pull it off? xD Congrats on Final 3!
Thank you! I think the main thing was being adaptable. I was annoyed when you left as you was my number 1 in the game, but I tried to listen to what people wanted and observe how the vote was going to go and vote accordingly. After getting targeted two tribal councils in a row, I knew I had to tone down my game a little and appear somewhat under the radar and I think that really helped me get as far as I have in this game.
2966 days 15 hours ago
RasCity
@Robby well I'm glad that worked out for you bud.
7th: Robby/Robbyjak #Baltica #Baltica #Panthalassa (4-2-1)
2966 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
I would've gotten voted out after I played my idol regardless of me voting you out
2966 days 15 hours ago
RasCity
That's not an excuse, lol, guess that means your gameplay was lackin bud.
2966 days 15 hours ago
mistiksaint
Alright guys I will try to keep this as short as possible. Honestly I don't know if I played the best game out of anyone in the game, but I feel like I did play better than my 2 final tribal council opponents.

The game of survivor is about 3 things Outwit, Outplay and Outlast, and I feel like I have done all of those things the best out of the 3 of us up here.

Outlast- This one is really not as relevant as the other 2 because all 3 of us managed to outlast and make it to day 39.

Outplay- I feel like I have done this better than my opponents, because while Mel might have won 3 individual immunities I have won 4, starting from the day 1 challenge where I won and was able to make my own team and then I won 3 out of 5 after one of my closest allies went home to ensure I wouldn't be in danger.

Outwit- I feel like I have done this fairly well, since day 1, I convinced Mikey to give me his idol while I was immune just to keep it safe, I told Glad he needed to play his idol when he did not just so I could pick someone on my tribe who would not have an idol and would be a buffer. I then went under the radar because there were a lot of big characters in this game and I knew I would be able to get by without playing my hand too much until I needed to. Another move that I am particularly fond of was "Idol roulette", I am fairly confident that I was going to be getting the votes at that tribal before I told everyone about my idol, and then got the votes off of myself and proceeded to not even play it so I would have it for safe keeping next time. Another move that was mine and Mel's was voting out Leah at the f4, she was the biggest threat in this game and it had very little to do with Simon at all, I had already voted for her at that point and then mel and I talked to simon and got him on board to vote her out with us rather than vote for me.

Honestly, I am more than willing to talk about any moves that I have made in this game but I won't talk shit about Mel, someone who I have been friends with for a long time and was the reason I joined this game and tengaged as a whole, and Simon I have no ill will towards you either, best of luck to you both.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!