This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3349 days 21 hours ago
adamsel
lee ikr. AFD actually played a really good game.
3349 days 15 hours ago
DryIceBros
Greg-You are a roller coaster with your ups and downs. Despite me kind of being forced in the drivers seat, the original alliance that dominated a lot of this game was created by you. You were always apart of the game, but at the same time you just didn't do much. My question to you is, what moves did you make?: I never made any because I never felt I could.
3349 days 13 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Does asking who Princess_Zelda qualify as an opening speech? Because if not we're still waiting on one from Greg
3349 days 12 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
I haven't seen a speech from Greg yet, so I'll just go simple on my first question: tell me why I should vote for you over the other person in F2 when I've just seen general suckiness from both of you, which Ben sums up pretty perfectly.
3349 days 10 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
You should vote me over Greg because I put more thought into the game. Every move I made was to ensure that I would final 3 with two people I thought I had a chance of beating and would be loyal to me. Before every challenge I knew who I needed to get out and what my plan B was if they won immunity. My social game allowed me to know who was aligned with who and which people would be loyal to me. This also enabled me to set myself into positions where I could be the deciding vote and no one would have too much power other than me. While I tried to manipulate the game to be in my favor every step of the way, Greg mostly went with the flow and fortunately for him washed up at the final 2.
3349 days 8 hours ago
Aesop
ok, fair enough. i can't lie, there was an alliance between me, Michael, Boo, and Anthony... it hurt that you stabbed us in the back, but i definitely get your reasoning.

alright, i've heard all i needed to hear
3349 days 8 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Are we still in the no voting period?
3349 days 7 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Yes Austin.

3/7 votes received
3349 days 6 hours ago
Kelly2722
Ben, shut the fuck up. I did more in this game then you! I competed in challenges, I played strategically all game, I made alliances, I helped out others and myself, what the fuck did you do? Exactly, nothing but get voted out so don't fucking try to aim at me like that bitch. You don't know what the fuck your talking about because you floated all game and got voted out so fuck you, goodbye.
3349 days 6 hours ago
Boots22
drama
3349 days 6 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
^^^^

Remember when she was voted "nicest"
I know I do
3349 days 6 hours ago
adamsel
Remember when afd was voted most annoying and greg was least deserving to still be here?
3349 days 6 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
I actually worked hard to get to the final 3
3349 days 5 hours ago
adamsel
I mean I made the biggest move of the game so at least I have that
3349 days 3 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I was votest meanest, like thanks guys.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!