This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3349 days 6 hours ago
Boots22
well now that Julian is here, jury votes are to be mailed to Julian (but jurors, make sure to mail Princess_Zelda your votes and not TheSexiestDude990 as Julian is still doing r2b)
3349 days 5 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Well I think we have different visions of deserving to win. I am not saying I played better than Anthony or Austin. They played outstanding games. Of course you can be the hero underdog like Anthony was and have your closest allies out and still manage to make it very far with immunity wins and persuading people to keep him. Or be like Austin and lead an alliance that controlled the game. But in my opinion gaining every one's trust and knowing almost exactly what was going on in the game led to me to be able to not be targeted, receive valuable insight that would help me make decisions, and get the people I knew I had a shot at winning against in the f2 (Greg and Lee) to vote with me the whole way. You are right I did a lot of backstabbing but even at the f3 both of them trusted me and thought I would take them. Yes I played the game like a snake but I am honestly not sure how you think I could have played it any better. Every person I voted for got out, I was able to take out every threat, and was able to set up a dream final 3 for myself
3349 days 5 hours ago
Kelly2722
My Questions
~~~~~~~~~~~

AFD- You floated ALL game and lied to me. Why should I vote for you to win?

Greg- We were tight all game, and then you lied to me, went against me, and voted me out because Austin told you to. Why should I vote for a sheep, you, to win the game?
3349 days 4 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
questions
Greg - OK YOU SHOWED UP AT LIKE 4 OF 8 INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITYS AND YOU BASICALLY FLOATED WHY DO U DESERVE TO WIN?

AFD- Well AFD , i knew something was up when austin was voted out.. then  i was really hoping to go to the end with you .. then i got lied to and got blindsided. Why should you win?
3349 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
AFD- You floated ALL game and lied to me. Why should I vote for you to win?
You have no idea what happened ALL game then and you didnt even talk to me about the vote the time you were voted out so how did I lie to you.
3349 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
AFD- Well AFD , i knew something was up when austin was voted out.. then  i was really hoping to go to the end with you .. then i got lied to and got blindsided. Why should you win?
Out of all the times I got my hands dirty this season voting you out was the only time where I felt really bad about it. I didn't think I'd win immunity at f3 until the challenge started going so a lot of the things I said leading up to it were to insure that you and Greg would both take me to f2 in case I lost
3349 days 4 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I would be completely shocked if a certain person could convince me to vote for them, but I do love to be spontaneous so lets see how this goes.

AFD-There is no denying you played a strong game. I mean, you always seemed to be able to go from the bottom to a situation to the top. Constantly flipping seems dangerous, but you pull it off in such a way that I can't even get mad. I guess my question for you is, what was the biggest move in the game you made, and why?

Greg-You are a roller coaster with your ups and downs. Despite me kind of being forced in the drivers seat, the original alliance that dominated a lot of this game was created by you. You were always apart of the game, but at the same time you just didn't do much. My question to you is, what moves did you make?

Well, congratulations to making it this far and good luck ^.^ (probably wont vote 'till close to deadline cause I have a big day tomorrow and I'm gonna go to bed early, meaning right now)
3349 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
The allies I made in this game I came to them first. They did not come to me. I knew almost everything that was going on in the game. Just because I wasn't set on being in one alliance and instead tried to constantly shift positions in the game to have the best chance possible of reaching the f2 does not mean I floated. Im sorry Kelly that you feel that way
3349 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Honestly guys, if we're voting on gameplay, Greg had none. AFD played the game very well strategically. He made so many alliances and yes he had to break some of them but ulimately he's here standing next to the person who in my eyes out of everyone in the jury played the worst game.

Now for questions:

AFD- Please say your biggest game move.

Greg- On a scale of Francesca to Sandra, where do you rank your game? AKA: Which survivor do you think most resembles your gameplay. (If your wondering, I rank you as a Sherri)
3349 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
AFD is like a Tony
3349 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I think the one that put me in the best position in the game was voting Kelly and convincing Greg to as well. This was because I just had a really bad feeling when I tried to make alliances with the two of you. Just by the responses I got I could tell that both of you were already working with others and wouldn't have been very loyal to me. I think that was confirmed when both did not message me that they were voting Austin at f7. After that it was easy to get the threats out. Honorary mentions go to when I flipped on Austin and to when I flipped on my old tribe both were done with good reason behind it. I put the f7 vote as the biggest move because it was the most important one and the one that required the most thought. For me voting out people like Anthony and Austin when I had the opportunity to was more common sense.
3349 days 3 hours ago
Aesop
I do have one question for you, AFD

was there anything that i or any of the original Tagi tribe did to you to make you uncomfortable enough to flip on us at merge and if so, what was it?
3349 days 3 hours ago
Aesop
also, Kelly, you did nothing the entire game. you have no room to talk about others floating, especially when AFD didn't float
3349 days 2 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I do have one question for you, AFD

was there anything that i or any of the original Tagi tribe did to you to make you uncomfortable enough to flip on us at merge and if so, what was it?
I think you told me who to vote once but besides that Michael, Anthony, Adam, and Boo didn't say anything to me. It was not like I didn't try too. A lot of people don't know this but at the very start of the game I tried to make an alliance with Ashley, Michael, and Anthony. It was probably the biggest flop of any alliance I have ever formed. Ashley and I were the only ones who talked in it. While you and Boo according to ashley were controlling who was getting voted out while I was getting left out of any discussion on who was getting voted. I honestly assumed you had a 4/5 person with you, Boo, Anthony, Michael, with Adam being a maybe. If you didn't I apologize but you can see how Anthony and Michael made me uncomfortable and neither you or boo really did much to get me with you
3349 days 2 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
why is everyone sayin AFD is floating ? have u seen greg?

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!