This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3335 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
Welcome Greg and AFD to the Final Tribal of Borneo.

We'll now bring in the members of our jury.....

Boo, Ben, Kelly, Adam, Austin, Anthony C, and Lee, who was voted out last tribal council.

AFD and Greg, you may now give the jury an opening statement to the jury.

Jurors you will have until 7 pm EST Tomorrow Night to ask Questions to the Final Two.
AFD and Greg, once the jurors are done asking their questions, I will ask the both of you to post a final plea as to why you deserve to win this game over the other.

After all that, I will start accepting the votes from the jury.   

All-in-All First 24 hours will be spent asking questions/giving a plea (if all questions get asked and pleas get posted earlier, I'll start accepting jury votes earlier)  Then the next 24 hours will be spent for the jury to cast their votes for a winner.
3335 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
For Right now, it will be spent on AFD and Greg giving their opening statements to the jury and the jury asking AFD and Greg some questions
3335 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
*waits for opening statements*
3335 days 23 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
i really dont wanna vote for a liar or a floater
3335 days 23 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Hey jury! I usually do not play this way but I was kind of a villain this game. I tried my best to gain people's trust so that they wouldn't vote me out but due to circumstances like they were threats or that they wouldn't have taken me to f2 I had to vote them out. At the start of the merge I flipped to the other side because I felt like I was on the outs in my old one. I am sorry if that was not the case but I was one of the most active members of our tribe and was still left out of discussions on who to vote and no one was close to me. I tried talking to every person when the final 7 came because I knew I would need strong allies to reach finals. Out of the people I talked to, I felt like I could trust Greg and Lee the most. We never formed a final 3 but I was able to make it happen. I didnt trust Kelly and Austin as much (sorry guys) so I made up a rumor that they were a final 2 and they instantly became targeted. As for Austin and Anthony they both played great games and I knew I would have to vote them out for a chance of winning. I am happy to address any questions
3335 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
Also, this is for the Jury.

Julian just informed me over skype that jurors which fail to vote will NOT be considered for any future returnee seasons.

(I Don't think we'll have a problem with no jurors voting, but want to announce this, as it's what Julian wants me to do)
3335 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
Correction with what I said in description of this forum.

This is just directed for AFD and Greg.  Julian just informed me that you both don't need to give a final plea, just opening statement for the jury :)

So Jury, after Greg posts his opening statement, you can start asking questions to both AFD and Greg, then after questions I'll start taking in votes
3335 days 23 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I love Greg but he didnt show up for the f5-f3 challenges and I feel like in general I tried much harder than him.
3335 days 23 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
*wave*
3335 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
This is the easiest vote ever. In my opinion, afd played a flawless game. I don't think he ever even got a vote to go home. He made alliances, kept them close and voted them out when it didn't benefit him. Greg floated through this entire game and I don't think he even knew what was going on the entire game. My vote is going to AFD and if he doesn't win then there will be a great injustice in this game
3335 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
I'll ask my questions once greg posts
3335 days 22 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
SEND ME YOUR VOTES TO WIN. REMEMBER, THE NAME YOU SEND ME IS WHO YOU WANT TO WIN.
3335 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
They're sending the votes to you?
3335 days 22 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Yes
3335 days 22 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Jury you can feel free to address the Final 2 now. Darcy said that the F2 needed to both put their speeches but I probably should've specified that they didn't need to.
3335 days 22 hours ago
Aesop
Well, grats to the two of you. You guys managed to outlast 14 other players and make it to the illustrious final day... however, i will say... i'm very disappointed that it is the two of you. I wish Anthony was there; i think he was the most deserving of the sixteen of us to win this game. But, it's a game and i'm obligated to vote for one of you; but before i do, i'd like to enlighten the jury on what i saw from you both.

AFD- i'm baffled that Adam said you played a "flawless" game because, in reality, there are several members of the jury that are bleeding because of you. Your "flawless" gameplay mostly consisted of you flipping sides like a teeter-totter and betraying numerous people that reached out to you. And in terms of challenges... you were mediocre at best. You did have a solid social game, but you can act like the nicest person in the world and be buddy-buddy with everyone, but at the end of the day, your constant flip-flopping and betrayal truly exposed who you were to the jury.

Greg- I'd start with something good about your gameplay... but i didn't see any gameplay from you post-merge. On top of no gameplay, you were worthless in challenges... well, the ones you showed up to, that is. And your social game... was so non-existant that i can't even use words to explain it. You are the true definition of a floater... and an unlikable floater at that. The fact that you are sitting there in the f2 with AFD truly disgusts me when this entire jury deserved it more than you did.

Neither of you truly deserve it in my eyes, but as a member of the jury, i have to vote for someone, so whichever one of you gets my vote... congratulations

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!