This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning - Cole & Jesse

Topic » [S3] Final Pleas & Jury..

2875 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Congrats to both of you!  I think you both played excellent games, yet 2 different games. Its hard to tell which is better because i respect both looks at the game.

As of now, my only question is tell me the ONE moment, move, vote, etc... tell me the ONE thing that changed the game for you and was your game changer to get you here
2875 days 8 hours ago
JesseM
There are so many different events that led me to making it here.... but if you just want to know ONE thing that changed the game for me it would have to be when I won final 4 HOH. That moment was incredible because the underdog was getting someone from the main alliance out. LOL #ByeBrittany #ByeJacob #ByeCole Giving myself a shot in the final 3 and to possibly make it to the final 2!
2875 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jesse i admire your game but i can't help but feel you come off as cocky, and as if you throw the eliminations in some jurors' face. Boasting saying bye brit and jacob is not a way to garner jury votes.
2875 days 7 hours ago
toclafane212
Jesse, why should I vote for you when you evicted me? Your vote wouldn't have made your friend leave but it would've secured my vote which you knew you needed

Cole, If you could change one thing you have done in this game, what would it be?

And just to let you guys know, I'm really annoyed at this f2. I thought Jacob was a shoe-in and he will be the winner in my eyes.
2875 days 6 hours ago
JesseM
Well I wasn't getting their votes anyways #Gaiaphagee
You should vote for me because I won HOH 2 times and kept you safe both times. I did more for you in the game than Cole did. Yes I evicted you but I hope you can see past that. And you should also respect the fact that I took out Jacob. I gave him 3rd and it's obvious that you would have voted him to win over me so I am glad that I did!
2875 days 5 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
YOU GAVE ME 3RD IN A COMP YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN GIVEN CREDIT FOR WINNING
2875 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Me @ Jesse saying he did more for Allan but evicted him omfg LOL
2875 days 4 hours ago
omggiraffe
Jesse I am obsessed that you made it!! What would you say was your biggest move?

As for you Cole, we talked once and you weren't friendly. If I vote for you would you get therapy or classes on how to talk to people? Jk you're never getting my vote bye.
2875 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jesse you had my vote up until that comment. It doesnt matter if they were voting you or not. As a finalist the goal is to make amends with jurors to get their vote, or at least look like you aren't rubbing it in the face.

The other jurors see the attitude you give off. As a person its fine, as a player you're excellent. But i can't seem to understand why any finalist would talk as you are about some jurors, when the goal is to get their votes
2875 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
However cole still hasn't answered my question so i can't say he has my vote either
2875 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
Stoner the one vote that changed the game for me was when o evicted Tico. He was my biggest ally in the game but I needed to prove my worth to Jacob and Brit, so I evicted him. This was the right choice because Jacob did eventually choose me over Brit. I also believe Tico is a threat because he was very sociable and though he didn't show it yet, he is good in comps
2875 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
Allan the one thing I wish I could've changed would talking to more people. I feel like towards the end I didn't really get a chance to know a lot more people. And of course win more challenges but that is a dream lol
2875 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
Maddie I knew I was never getting your vote ever since I evicted you. I just want you to know that getting you out was a game move. If you can't respect that then I'm sorry
2875 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I respect that Cole, a lot actually. You were in a good position with Tico, made a game changimg decision that was also a risk, becauze you left a comfortable setting. But you adapted, took a chance with the stronger players and it clearly worked out
2875 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
thank you

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!