This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning - Cole & Jesse

Topic » [S3] Final Pleas & Jury..

2845 days 23 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Alright, so people already think they know where my vote is headed. Let me just make it clear that my vote is still up in the air. I intend to be a good juror. My definition of a good juror is to vote for the person I think played the best game. I, as a good juror, am not going to cast my vote for who I like more. That's not Big Brother. Although, I already see people voting on who they like more. *glares at Maddie*. I want to say to the jurors, vote for who played the best game and don't be biased. *glares at Maddie again*. Here are my questions.

Jesse- It is clear out of the final two you had the best physical game. You won a lot of comps. Big Brother to me is more about the strategic game and I think, and you should agree, that Cole obviously played a better strategic game than you. With that being said I have a question. What strategic move(s) did you make on your own and how did they help your game? Another thing I am thinking about as a juror is the social game. Since you had the physical game down and Cole had the strategic game down, the social game could end up being the tie breaker for me. My question is this. How does the way you talk to people during comps help your social game? (Hint- There is only one right answer.) For me the reason I didn't like you rested solely on how you disrespected me and others in the comps. You had a very cocky attitude. I don't like cocky attitudes.

Cole- I want to make it clear that unlike others I knew that your strategic game was incredible while I was in the house. I could always tell that you had a plan and that you knew what you were doing. With that being said, I knew that you were a big threat to me and I was gunning for you. The reason you probably didn't know this was because I never won HOH and I never had the chance to take you out. My fault for sucking at comps. Also, I had limited allies and I needed your vote to stay. My question to you is. If you weren't so lucky and people knew that you had a great strategic game, how would you deflect that off of yourself? How would you avoid being nominated that week?

Good luck to the both of you and hopefully the jury votes the right way. :P
2845 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
Cole, I get it on a game perspective. You just talked to me like dog shit.
2845 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
By the way Connor, I am not basing mine on who I like more. While I do like Jesse more that is not why I am voting for him. Cole's game doesn't even come close. Jesse won like 9,000 competitions and was on the bottom always and got himself here. Cole was at the bottom of F3, the other two played the game for him. That is not a game I respect. He was also not very nice in the few times we talked. I value friendships based on common interests, rather than game relationships. Jesse knew how to deal with my crazy ass, meanwhile Cole would just stoke the fire that is my temper. So before you come for someone like that, get your facts straight.
2845 days 22 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
All I'm saying is I think there is more to Cole's game than you think.
2845 days 21 hours ago
omggiraffe
Cole's game wasn't good. It was being a bitch, that is all.
2845 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
Connor, first off, thank you. Thank you for actually seeing things from a different perspective. Second, I'm glad that you never won because that would've been a huge shock to me lol. Third, I would've deflected that off me by using my social skills. I wasn't winning challenges, so I had to use my social skills to rely on. I was the last person to be nominated in this game going all the way up to the 6th place. I thought I was gone, but with the help of the allies I have made, I stayed. Plus, I had more people in this game when you were here, so I believe I would've stayed no matter who you put up against
2845 days 21 hours ago
omggiraffe
Cole, your problem is you let yourself get to final 5 with, arguably, the 3 strongest players in the game; Jesse, Brittany, & Jacob. That is another reason why I would never vote for you. Plus, you guys are trying to act as though I am only voting for Jesse because we're friends. Not the case, it's because your game was weak. Plus, you talked down to me, I don't play that shit.
2845 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
In Cole's defense on that matter, I think getting to the end with me/Britt/Jesse is why he's sitting here haha. None of the rest of us really wanted to sit at the end by each other, I think we all recognized each other as more in your face threats whereas Cole was more behind the scenes and appeared easier to beat at that time, even though that might not have been true. In the Final 3 he was guaranteed to be sitting here basically, no matter how that final comp went/should have ended :)))))
2845 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
I love how Maddie is making me seem like I was a bully. I want proof of how mean I was to you because theres no way in hell I did. I don't care that youre not voting for me, I'm over it. I'm not over the fact that you are making me look like a huge asshole. I don't respect that whatsoever. I played this game with honesty and even Jesse knows that is how I played. If he doesn't want to admit to it then, I have proof. But I refuse to be made out to be something I am not.
2845 days 20 hours ago
omggiraffe
You played this game with honesty I'll give you that. But the way you talked to me right before I was evicted.. Forgiven but never forgotten.
2845 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
If anyone talked down to people, it was Jesse. Go to the Bombs Away comp and see how he was talking to people. With arrogance. I messaged him saying that I didn't like that and he told me that he had no option but to talk like that because he was put in that position. I disagree with this because even though you were winning all these challenges, people weren't getting rude to you. No one said anything bad about you in public, so you made the first strike in that department.

At the end of the day, Jesse had to rely on winning comps in order to move forward and yes that is a third of the game, I believe the other two thirds of the game went to me. I had a strategy from the beginning to lay low and have others go after each other and forget about me. My social game was a huge part of my game because its the reason why I am here in the final 2. Respect it or not, I am here and youre not. I'm not apologizing for that
2845 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
Mkay honey go on and don't be a bitch.
2845 days 2 hours ago
Coyle14
I will be on mobile, but here

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!