This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lebanon

Topic » Lebanon

3658 days 17 hours ago
losangelesgirl
lol <3 My Chastain "hugs"
3658 days 16 hours ago
Chastain
Imma post a quick rounds of confessionals at night, Baalbeck is not surprisingly opting to go with Bradyman because he's been inactive so not that much strategy there.

Also, it's interesting that in Jbeil, Dryer and Rhys both are annoyed with AJ's "oh my god forgot to play my idol" scene. AJ should pray that none of those two actually talk to each other to discuss their mutual frustrations with him. One thing that will benefit AJ is Gaia having that Twin necklace cause it'll shift some of the focus which was on AJ onto Gaia.

Speaking of which, what did you think of the Twin Necklace? (You can read about it in the Immunity Challenge #2 thread)

Hi Losaa :p
3658 days 12 hours ago
BbLover95
Me think AJ is fukd
3653 days 11 hours ago
BbLover95
Well this has been quiet
3649 days 17 hours ago
Chastain
Tbh this cast is making me hate hosting, especially Baalbeck. Jbeil are *fairly* active, they don't need to be reminded to set me their votes, they show up to live challenges, and they respect deadlines. They're kinda short on confessionals but they're more or a less a normal tribe. Baalbeck, on the other hand, are a train wreck. They barely show up to challenges, only less than half of the votes are sent during the deadline, and for the second time in a row, their random votes lead to a tie. Did you know that Ethan voted for MIKE on the first round? Had he voted for Mickle, it wouldn't have gone to a tie and he would've been saved but he left on the revote. Honestly, I'm just like bleh now, hosting is fun when you have an active cast, but it's just too tiring when you have a cast that doesn't give a fuck. I'm disappointed, and I'm especially disappointed with Wangi and Gaia who I put my all in their games and made their seasons fun, and here they repay me by being inactive.
3649 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
the cons of hosting my friend.

I knew you'd feel this way. you just gotta be patient. don't give up and keep at it and it'll get better. once they merge it'll get way more exciting
3644 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
You were right.

The merge arrived and it is on. Bones turned on his tribe, and so did Chris, and Jbeil lost the majority. Now Cole is trying to flip to Baalbeck to spare himself. Oldnewz was blindsided at the merge tribal.

I'm impressed with Bones, he is my star at the moment. Witz is my darkhorse choice for possible winner, he doesn't stand out much but he's always there. Nathan, Jacob, and Cole are playing very decent games. Chris is on-off, he's kinda invisible but he's obviously pulling some strings. AJ went from being the star on Jbeil when the season started to being the most invisible and inactive. Mike is unfortunately pretty useless, they voted for him cause he's most likely to get a self-vote (though he didn't). Wangi is meh, he raised my  expectations a lot but didn't live up to them. Jxhn started out strong but has cooled off now, and he kinda needed a cool off, but I hope he doesn't follow AJ's path.
3643 days 10 hours ago
dfalc7
I'm the star!!
3641 days 15 hours ago
BbLover95
is nobody sending their thoughts? must be inacticew ehehe
3641 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
Oh I'm getting confessionals but I decided maybe if I post confessionals here, someone might leak info or anything, don't wanna risk it.

Gaiaphage was medically evacuated for having his accounts banned. I'm kinda disappointed in him, first he was so inactive, then when he became a bit active, there goes his main account, and then his other account, so bleh.

Dryer, AJ & Cole I think are in a tough spot cause they're the only Jbeil members who didn't flip. (Gaia & Bones did, Gaia is out of the game though)

But Jxhn, Wangi, and Jacob are talking to the other sides.

Witz and Jxhn are a tight twosome.

Mike is just there tbh.

Bones is so goddessy x3 shaking that game up. I can't believe I was actually debating cutting him if my cast was going to be 16 people, cause I thought he'd be too nice, and what do you know, he flipped the game. Love him.
3640 days 7 hours ago
BbLover95
That's a good idea not showing the confessionals. I thought they went inactive
3627 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Eh, Gaia's back.

Nice.
3623 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
5 people left. My gut instinct tells me that Witz will win. How, I duno, cause on paper it doesn't make sense as he's probably going this round if Dryer wins immunity. But it's a feeling

open group

Chastain's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!