This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lebanon

Topic » Lebanon

3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Andthentherewasone

I'm the underdog, no doubt about it, in fact these players are such big dogs in group games, I'm probably the name I recognise the least ;)

But you set your watch on it that I am here to play the hardest, and they are not going to know what hit them. They have no idea who I am or what I am capable of, and that's just perfect.

I'm going to be the chains on their wrists, the sandbags on their legs, I am going to make this game as difficult as possible for everyone, and while they're tying their shoelaces at the first challenge, I'm going to be planning how I can win for a second time in all-stars, because you can already count on this season having the biggest move yet, and that's putting me on that beach.

I hate to tell you now, but I'm the winner. It's kind of like when someone spoils the end to a movie, and you're sad at first, but then you think... but how does that happen, and then you want to know the story in-between. And that's what the next few weeks will be; my autobiography on winning Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon, and the viewers lounge will be the official publication.
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Bones0227

First confessional :D Ok soooo about half the tribe has individually approached me and asked me if I wanted to work with them. I have Gaiaphage, OldNewz, and Rhys messaging me. I also know that staymellow will definitely work with me because we have been allies before. Wouldn't it be great if all of us just joined together and BAM we have a majority alliance right from the get go. However, I'm not going to be the one to bring up the idea because I don't really know the relationships amongst these people, and if someone finds out I want to work with someone that they don't like, that could mean trouble for me. Eventually I'll probably ask each person who they think they would want to work with so I see where everyone's head is at. I usually hit people with the "yeah, I don't really know anyone on this tribe haha" so that they feel like I'm not talking to ten million people, but I don't think that's going to work this time around :( I'm just nervous about the initial alliance setup because if someone finds out that I already talked to like half the tribe, they might just want to get rid of me. Oh well I'm just going to have to wait and see what happens. Personally I would like to see AJ voted out first. I remember he personally attacked me and threw a tantrum just because I beat him in a redemption island duel in wangy's survivor all stars. Dude it's a game please get over yourself. He's such a little bitch ugh lmao. Majority of the time I'm an extremely nice person, but once you start shit with me I will ALWAYS stand up for myself and the claws will come out.
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Therenny

So I'm really excited, my tribe looks great. I've already gotten messages from OldNewz and AndThenThereWasOne, so I think they'll wanna work with me, and I messaged Cole who I've worked with before. The only one I'm scared of is Gaia because I spent a whole group game once trying to blindside him (and I did) but I'm thinking now he'll be out for revenge.
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Gaiaphage

So I couldn't have gotten on a better tribe! I'm already talking to everybody and just making some allies hopefully. AJ & myself talked for a while and decided to make an alliance of Cole, Dryer, OldNewz, AJ, & I. However I don't trust Cole at all. I'm gonna try and rally votes against him at the first tribal council.
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
MicklePickle (NOTE HE SENT THIS BEFORE LINK AND STAYMELLOW WERE REPLACED)

Hello,every one i am Mickle. I know everyone knows me as the #yesIdothat mickle.
But i wanna win this season so i am going to play a serious game. I'm still going to be the crazy Mickle but i wanna win so i'm going to do a Cast Assessment right now:

#Baalbeck
Themissinglink- He is a Very good player he seems like a threat
Bradyman7 - WHO
Ilikebugs - a crazy guy who will be a traget
Wangifold - King
MikeSpike - Overrated
Survivor233 - a guy i want on my side
MicklePickle20 - Queen
Witz - Who
Jxhn - WHO

#Jbeil
Gaiaphage- A very good player
Dryerfish - A friend of mine who i want to get far with
Cole91 - R.I.P Jk <3
Oldnewz- Voted for him
Bones0227 - WHO
Staymellow - Who
Jflora18 - Who
TheRenny _Who
Andthentherewasone - he is first out
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Wangifold

Welp, started the day one ritual of "getting to know" my tribemates (bore). But seriously though, the early bird gets the worm, and I'm getting the jump on strategy talk and alliances because I don't want to be the one that lags behind and is left without a worm. The first few votes with this cast shouldn't be too difficult, but I'm pretty much promising everyone that I'll be super tight with them until the end, which obviously isn't the case, there's only one winner, and I fully intend that to be me. Unfortunately, that means I'll have to screw a lot of people to get to the end, which is a good and bad thing in a way. On one hand, I think I can keep people on the ropes long enough that they don't see exactly what I'm doing and blindside me, but on the other hand I could see a very bitter jury in my future.

Shadi, you probably don't know this but this is the first legit Survivor game with a legit host and a legit cast I've played with in a while, and I need to get my Survivor mind going, so it's full steam ahead. I'm going all out this season, which means no regrets and no leaving things behind. If I see the opportunity for a big move and it means blindsiding a friend, I will do it, no questions asked. This is my time to show the world I can fuck with the big boys, and I couldn't think of a better time to do it than now.

-------------

This is such a winning confessional x3
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Wangifold (SENT IT BEFORE LINK WAS REPLACED)

Coming to you live from Lebanon, it's your future sole Survivor, Wangy!

*crowd cheers*

Wazzup bitches! Woooo! Playing the wonderful game of Survivor once more, and I am feeling ALIVE! As soon as we hit the beach, I was so happy to find that my tribe was aptly named Baaaaaaaaalbeck, because there is a herd of beautiful sheep for me to shepherd right off the bat. The #Sheepsquad consists of the wonderfully stupid Mickle, the slightly incompetent Witz, and the woefully annoying bugs (like seriously bugs the shit out of me). None of the #Sheepsquad will be able to pull ANYTHING over on me, simply because they're too weak of social players to organize jack shit.

But of course, minus the #Sheepsquad and I, there are five other hombres in this sausagefest that cannot be taken lightly (like wtf @ the AS cast)! I think I might try and throw together a host buds alliance, because then it pulls in link (at this point a wildcard) and Survivor233 (who I'm fairly certain will work with me anyways). As hosts, we all understand the game fairly well (except link when making casting choices) so I'm confident that Lee and Jacob would be two competent allies that I could bounce strategy off of.

This of course leaves John, Mike and Brady. I'm confident I can swing John and Mike, because I've worked with both of them before and both of them love my series so I'll definitely play that card. I'll add those two as another trio alliance (you gotta have plans A, B AND C) and that'll be that.

Brady will be the outcast of the tribe, and I'm sorry boo but my mindset is always "better the devil you know than the devil you don't know". I don't know you at all, never seen you play in any games, so you are a grade A wildcard to me, and if I have my way you'll be the first one gone. I can deal with people I can't trust, but not people I can't predict.

So a little summary of the Wangy Master Plan:
#SheepSquad
-Wangy (Shepherd)
-Bugs
-Mickle
-Witz

#HostswiththeMost
-Wangy (obvi host with the most)
-Lee
-Jacob

#WangysSeriesFanboys
-Wangy
-John
-Mike

#FirstbootStatus
-Brady

Alright so I hope you enjoyed the laying of the master plan, I'll send another confessional after I start talking to people.
3682 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Oh, Wangy/Ryan/Whatever the hell you want me to call you, it's not good to have such a specific plan so soon. You just SCREAM first-out-at-merge.

Newz and Nate should also be an interesting duo.
3682 days 6 hours ago
BbLover95
so who is in trouble the most?
3681 days 23 hours ago
Chastain
Renny's toast.
3681 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Well, there goes Renny.

Or Renley, depending on who you are.
3681 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Lmao, I call him Renley as a tribute to Game of Thrones.

And yes, he bit the dust, and Dragotistic self-voted which upset me. I hate self-votes.

Jbeil is wrecking it at the spam blog though, I doubt Baalbeck could catch up, they're getting slaughtered.

Oh and Rhys wasn't happy about Renny being voted out, he has his sights set on targeting AJ.
3681 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I knew AJ was gonna have a target on his back rather quickly...
3680 days 3 hours ago
BbLover95
quiet in here
3679 days 15 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Chastain <3

open group

Chastain's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!