This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lebanon

Topic » Lebanon

3662 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Here's where we will discuss this season! Cast assessments, rankings, opinions and confessionals will be posted here. PLEASE BE ACTIVE x3
3662 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Cast:

#Baalbeck

Wangifold
Ethan000
Ilikebugs
Jxhn
Micklepickle
Witz
MikeSpike
Survivor233
Bradyman7

#JBEIL

Cole91
Gaiaphage
Oldnewz
Jflora
Dragotistic
TheRenny
Andthentherewasone
Dryerfish
Bones0227
3662 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
The season starts tonight @ 5 PM EST!
3662 days ago
BbLover95
Excited. I was going to apply until I saw the applicants.
3661 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Still don't know how I never got an invite :O
3661 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I'm already liking this cast. It helps that I've played with most of them.
3661 days 22 hours ago
BbLover95
So what do you think of your cast Chastan
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Jayson, there's always a next season!

Andrea, I tagged you in the casting blog! Also, their first challenge was to find the first blog of a prominent survivor player where I hid immunity, it was youu. And you are welcome to play next season!

Lukas, yeah it's a pretty popular bunch.
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Well, lemme just tell you, almost everyone is playing hard right off the gate.

To recap:

_Wangifold made alliances with every single person on Baalbeck
_Dryerfish made alliances with almost every single person on Jbeil
_The most inactive player on Jbeil is surprisingly Cole, not a single confessional and didn't show up to challenge, didn't even tell me beforehand
_AndThenThereWasOne wants to play hard this season and I think he might surprise us
_In the immunity challenge, I offered up a fake mutiny and Mickle took it, putting a target on his back obviously, cause he had to stay on his tribe after all
_Jxhn won the challenge for Baalbeck, he also got an immunity idol because of that which everyone knew of. He had the choice to keep it or throw it, he kept it.
_He was also asked to give immunity to someone on Jbeil, he gave AJ, and AJ kept it as well, but is threatening to use it this tribal
_TheRenny is in trouble this tribal because AJ, who is shaping up to be the leader of Jbeil, is targeting him

Do you wanna read some confessionals?
3661 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
'Yup!
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Gimme a few minutes to screen the good ones and I'll post them
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Dryerfish

Jesus. Andthentherewasone is really thirsty for a blindside. Myself and Oldnewz are just trying to steer this side alliance along with our regular alliance but damnnn. First he wants out Aj, and now Gaiaphage?????

The fact that he keeps trying to get us to blindside them makes me weary of him. He looks like really came to play, which is threatening of course.

ITS TOO EARLY BRO :D
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
jflora18

So I am very happy to be here right now. It is great. Me and Gaiaphage instantly aligned and was like who do we get right when the tribes were revealed. I planned who it was and I made the alliance of me Gaiaphage Cole Dryerfish and Oldnewz. It seems like a tight nit group and I am pretty sure we will be the final 5 if plans go well. Especially since people like Wangi Ethan and Survivor on the opposing tribe. What scares me though is when that fake mutiny was offered Dryerfish was so gun ho to keep Mickle because Mickle likes him. That doesn't float well with me. If you are going to want somebody on the other tribe to work with us how do we know that you aren't going to put him as a priority before us. Luckily Mickle will most likely go first so not too much to worry about there. The nice thing about my alliance is that I also made a Final 2 deal with Dryerfish and that the other 3 are such big threats at merge, that if we do end up in minority we can sliver through for some rounds. The thing with Jxhn giving me idol I know was his way of trying to make it that he is a team player and doing what some of his tribemates wants so he doesn't have to use that idol till merge and because he wants to put a target on my back. I don't think it really will considering that I will most likely using at tribal so I can just get it off my chest.
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Oldnewz

Hmm, well this is intresting.
I'm in a good f2 alliance with Dryerfish/Nathan and i will be 100% loyal to him unless he tries to screw me.
I'm also in an alliance with anthentherewasone, and in an alliance with bones.
I am also in a 5 person alliance consisting of myself, nathan, aj, chris and cole.
So far, i think i'm sitting pretty on my tribe.

For the next vote, it is most likely going to be therenny since she/he didn't show up today to the challenge.
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Dryerfish

I have a little cross tribal partner in Wangifold. I dont see it lasting though because I know how he plays. He has said before that he likes using his own players to his advantage. He could be useful for a while I guess.
3661 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Ilikebugs

I was going to be a goat in his (Dragotistic) survivor :/ Oh well I guess I cant be a goat now, I guess in order to win Ill have to make everyone feel offended and Ill backstab everyone and make people to go rocks and if they dont I will threaten them@

open group

Chastain's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!