This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3689 days 20 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
The twelve main parts have a brief description below. The rest is up to you. Create the character's personality, attributes, and appearance. I will be playing the character Owen, a man looking for his family in Denver.

1. A man travelling with Owen on his trip.

2. A man with two daughters who is surviving with a larger group in the town Owen first stops at.

3. The older daughter of the second character.

4. The younger daughter of the second character.

5. A woman with disabilities who is surviving with a larger group in the town Owen first stops at.

6. An elderly man who is surviving with a larger group in the town Owen first stops at.

7. A young adult woman who is taking care of character six; he is related to her.

8. A man who owns the building the group in the town Owen first stops at is living in; he is married to character nine.

9. The wife of character eight, she is unhappy with her relationship in some way.

10. A former military man the group encounters on the road. WARNING: This character will not appear until midway through the season.

11. The main antagonist of the first season. WARNING: There is more information about this character that I will revealed through PM to the person who signs up for him/her.

12. A woman from Denver with a dark past. WARNING: This character will not appear until midway through the season.

I also need six people to play the recurring cast. They will each have about two or three parts in the first season, with each part appearing in a few episodes only. I will PM recurring cast members more information.

The dates for the episodes are on the main page of the group, but if you tell me before hand you cannot make one or two of them, that is fine. Try to check in at least a few times throughout the day if you cannot make an episode.

This group depends on activity. If you are inactive for two or three episodes in a row, you will be killed and must wait until season two to participate again. Sign up below by saying the character you want, and then PM me a description of your character including their back story. Please check to make sure the character you want has not already been taken!
3689 days 20 hours ago
zachboy967
#1 please
3689 days 20 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Alright, PM me the name of your character and a brief description when you get the chance.
3689 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
3689 days 15 hours ago
Tamir
3689 days 13 hours ago
rennattah
3689 days 13 hours ago
Philly_Boy
3689 days 13 hours ago
xxwolfmanxx12
3689 days 13 hours ago
Walkingdead8
3689 days 11 hours ago
akornz
3688 days 12 hours ago
anthonyds__
3688 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
3688 days 12 hours ago
Schwabby2222
3688 days 12 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
One more person, guys! The first episode will most likely start on Wednesday afternoon!

If I don't get apps for the recurring cast by then, I will play those characters.
3683 days 15 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Name: Jake
Primary Weapon: Revolver
Life Event: His mothers death is what made him as tough as he is
3683 days 15 hours ago
imprincearthur
Name:Shane
Weapon:Rifle
Life Event:HIs family was murdered right in front of him so was his son and wife so that made him a villian

open group

The Walking Dead: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!