This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Final Tribal Council~

Topic » ~Final Tribal Council~

3679 days 3 hours ago
staymellow
jk: you never even bothered responding to my messages so clearly you dont care much about my opinion in this game or my vote, therefore you are not getting it.
3679 days 3 hours ago
useamint
First of all I wanna say you both played great games and I applaud you for making it to the final 2.

I wanna keep it short so here goes.

Jan: In one word describe your gameplay and if you had a choice to take back anything you did in this game what would it be?

Rawr: Give me one characteristic that makes someone a good ally and what makes you more deserving than the person sitting next to you. (give me two words lol.)
3679 days 3 hours ago
Jared242
Kevin im sorry but that question to Jan sounds so familiar to me from an actual Survivor Tribal Council omg Lol
3679 days 3 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Jan: In one word describe your gameplay and if you had a choice to take back anything you did in this game what would it be?
Kevin my word would be SOCIAL! lol
And the one thing i would take back is umm probably nothing i think i played a pretty good game!
3679 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
And Staymellow i didnt not respond to your messages because i didnt care about your opinion for a while i replied to no one not even my alliance because i had a lot going on i dont expect to get your vote!
3679 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Rawr: Give me one characteristic that makes someone a good ally and what makes you more deserving than the person sitting next to you. (give me two words lol.)

Well for someone to be a good ally they need to be trustworthy
Eh one word to describe why i should win... Well uh Strategic
3678 days 1 hour ago
Jared242
2/7 votes
3678 days ago
Jared242
3/7 Votes

open group

Jared's Survivor Japan ~Season 2~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!