This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Final Tribal Council~

Topic » ~Final Tribal Council~

3680 days 4 hours ago
Jared242
Cmon in Jan and Anthony R! We'll now bring in the members of our Jury!
Sujay,Sim,Adam,Kyler,Webly.Anthony B and Kevin voted out at the last tribal council!

Before the Jurors ask their questions you will both say an opening speech to get us started!
3680 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hey everybody, I want to thank you all for a wonderful game and helping me make it the furthest I have ever made it into a game! You guys should vote for me to win because I played an honest game and never told anyone I will do something that I didn't do! I hope I have your guys votes! Thanks!
3680 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Hi Jury! Now you may want to know why I think I should win. I played my heart out in this game and I was in the minority almost from the start of this game, but I always found a way to survive. Me and the 4 other tribe members who merged made an alliance that literally failed the first Tribal.

Boom Sujay's gone followed by Sim and I knew I was next. I put everything I had and I won the next immunity and when I saw that Kevin was on the outs as well I decided to talk to him after Chris left.

We made a solid alliance and we knew we had to find a way to tie the vote. We knew that everyone else in the game was tight and that Kevin couldnt vote anyways. So we just voted with the group. Luckily Anthony played his idol and it seemed like things were going our way.

Then Anthony B won immunity and a move I deesparatly wanted to do went out the window...for now. Anthony came to me about an "Anthony alliance" and I agreed. Me and Kevin decided to vote Webly, and then I told Anthony who agreed as well. Too bad Anthony lied to my face, but luckily Kevin used his idol to save himself. Now the line was drawn 2-2. The vote ended up going to a final challenge and funny thing was it was Anthony VS Anthony. In a reallyyy close race I won immunity and finally I got the biggest threat out of the game.

Now final 3, in the challenge I lost by a matter of seconds! Argh! But luckily Jan let me through!

I won 2 immunites!

I'd love your Jury vote! and Ask anyquestion you want :)
3680 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
Thanks Anthony for gaurunteeing my loss lol JK
3680 days ago
Bones0227
Hello all and congrats on making it to the final 2!

Jan: Your opening speech was pretty weak and you're starting at a disadvantage from my point of view. What do you consider the biggest move you made in this game? Do you feel like you were a leader or a follower in this game?

Anthony R: You used the word luckily a lot in your speech. Do you think you are lucky to be in the final 2, or do you think your gameplay is why you're in the finals? Who would you have taken to the finals with you if you had won the final immunity challenge?
3680 days ago
SouthernSong
Congrats on the Final 2 y'all!

Jan: Obviously we were aligned and working towards getting to the end together. I called a lot of the moves in that alliance, but your opinion was something honest and trustworthy to me, and I respect that. Both of you played under the radar games, and most of the big players ended up going early early merge. Can you tell me a major move that you made, and explain to me why you think your under the radar game worked so well!

Anthony R: From the standpoint of our alliance, with all respect intended, you were always on the bottom of our list for targets. We viewed you as someone who was a vote to those big players and could be disposed of later. Obviously that's not the case, as you're in the Final 2. Two things. One, why was I targeted with the idol and did you know about it? Second, what makes your under the radar game any different. I feel you sort of latched on to big players, some I'm wondering what makes your game better than Jan's.

Thanks. Good luck to the both of you. <333
3679 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
Anthony B's: To answer honestly, yes I do feel a little bit lucky that Im here if Kevin had gone that night instead of Chris I may not be here right now. But for the reason Kevin stayed, i was able to adapt around that. If I had won the final challenge, I wouldve taken Jan because I know Kevin is a really strong player. Jan originally told me that he wouldve taken Kevin to the finals but I told him why he should take me and he actually switched his vote.
3679 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
Also I think its my gameplay that got me here, especially when me and Kevin git together and tried to bring in you oops lol
3679 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
Kyler: I had no clue about the idol, all I knew was that Anthony was the vote. I tried to actually switch the vote against you but we didnt have the numbers to do it. We had to get TWO of your alliance to flip and we could only get one. Of course i latched onto big players but what I did differently is get them our. Such as the tiebreak chall and convinung Jan to send Kevin home
3679 days 15 hours ago
Webly
Jan: I'm so happy that you made finals. You are the most honest person in this game as far as I know. My question is simple. What game-changing moves did you make during this game?

Anthony R: Before I ask my big question, I'm partially confused.... you voted me out during my elimination, right? Also, I'm not sure if you guys realized but I'm the reason why Deshret lost all of their numbers. I was the person who flipped to Aegyptus because I was on the bottom of the Deshret alliance. The plan was going great until final six where both of you won immunity lol. My question is what alliances did you have during this game from start to finish? And state whether you kept your honesty or betrayed them.
3679 days 11 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Jan: Your opening speech was pretty weak and you're starting at a disadvantage from my point of view. What do you consider the biggest move you made in this game? Do you feel like you were a leader or a follower in this game?

Well bones (Anthony) I think my biggest move was when I won the final comp an took Kevin out who I thought was a threat!

I think that in the beginning of the game I was a follower but as the game progressed I gradually became a leader!
3679 days 11 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Jan: Obviously we were aligned and working towards getting to the end together. I called a lot of the moves in that alliance, but your opinion was something honest and trustworthy to me, and I respect that. Both of you played under the radar games, and most of the big players ended up going early early merge. Can you tell me a major move that you made, and explain to me why you think your under the radar game worked so well!

First of all thanks  Kyler and second like I told Anthony my major move was winning the final comp and taking Kevin out I did make precious moves though with you guys!

I think my under the radar game worked so well because no one seen me as a threat so that put them at a disadvantage because they didn't know how I worked! I was more of a strategical player than a physical one!
3679 days 11 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Webly as I said before look at previous answers lol. Another big moe I made was I decided to join you guys in your alliance instead of someone else! I know a lot of people might think I just followed but I also threw a lot of ideas out there also I hope I get enough votes!
And thanks!
3679 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
Rawr121: Why was I targeted at merge?
3679 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Anthony R: Before I ask my big question, I'm partially confused.... you voted me out during my elimination, right? Also, I'm not sure if you guys realized but I'm the reason why Deshret lost all of their numbers. I was the person who flipped to Aegyptus because I was on the bottom of the Deshret alliance. The plan was going great until final six where both of you won immunity lol. My question is what alliances did you have during this game from start to finish? And state whether you kept your honesty or betrayed them.

Yes I did vote you out. You were one of the threats left in the game and we decided to vote you out. Also yes I did realize you were the one who flipped by the time Sim left.

Ok well originally I had an alliance with Brady but he went inact and he was booted. Then I asked you 3 to form a 4 person alliance leving Ace and Adam on the outs. It worked ok with getting out Ace and I hoped that us 4 would stick true into the merge.

In the merge you flipped and Adam left. I was utterly shocked and I had no clue who to trust anymore. I talked with Sim and we tried to keep ourselves safe but after he went I was alone. And thats when I knew that you flipped. I kind of made that a goal to get you out.

Then me and my bae Kevin won immunity and there we made a pact to keep each other safe. As I stated before I had to try and get 2 people to flip which obvs didnt work.So me and my Alliance member tried working some people and Kevin had Jan as friends sorta and I had Anthony.

So now me and Kevin had our core alliance then we branchedoff to the other two. We knew Jan wasnt entirely with us but even though Jan betrayed Anthony, he still went back to him (Oops).

So then only people I lied to in this game was you, Webly, and I think Anthony about taking him to the final 2. :P
3679 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Rawr121: Why was I targeted at merge?

I actually have no clue LOL. Our 4 person alliance agreed to vote out Anthony B

open group

Jared's Survivor Japan ~Season 2~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!