This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Birlikte)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Birlikte)

3345 days 4 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Grate final 4 this is where I get got Voted out....btw the person that he s fourth always deserves the win
3344 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Bye, Blake.
3344 days 3 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Clair, you are so fake. Don't act like a fake b*tch. Bai!
3343 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Blake, when did I act as a "fake b****" to you? Who was the one lying between us? You. I've been honest to you since the first time we talked. But, what did you do? Huh?
3343 days 6 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Wait whats that? I dont talk to fake people
3342 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh, kiddo. Did I hit home? ;-)
3342 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Regarding the private message that you sent me, Blake, you said you would put me in your filter list, so I'll just put my reply here. :-)

"Well, I also trusted you, until you tried to lie to me. Alex told me that you are voting Bobby with Wily. How could I trust you after telling me that Alex should go home. You played two sides. I even messaged you and Bobby that I trust the both of you. That should give you an idea that I would not like it if someone tries to target my allies. I don't know if Bobby really has an idol. I don't care. It's okay if you don't vote for me. You have all the rights to vote for the person you want to win. But I didn't take the easy way out. Bobby and I are allies since the game started. :-)"

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!