This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2682 days ago
tunertin
Congratulations to Macda27 and moondancer63, the Final 2 of tunertin's Reality Group Games Season 12, Survivor Mystery Island. The jurors are now able to make posts and can ask their questions to each of the finalists publicly in this topic. Final 2, I suggest you make opening statements and also answer any questions the jurors have asked you publicly. The jurors will have 48 hours to ask questions and cast their votes. Jurors, please mail me to cast your vote. In the event that not all jurors vote and this results in a tie, the time for them to cast their votes for the winner will be extended. I will also extend voting time if I feel not enough votes have been cast, I would do this if I got less than 4 or 5 votes. I would like to thank everyone for a great 12th season! I am considering an All-Stars season this Summer and I have a few people from this season in mind that I'd like to return for it. If you are one of these people, I will contact you around the time I start casting.

Voting closes at 9 pm EST on January 16th with the Finale starting immediately following, unless to few jurors cast votes. Even if I get all votes early, the finale will still occur at that time.
2682 days ago
yinzer149
Pick a number between 1-1000, whoever is closest to the number I have mailed Tunertin gets my vote.

Both of you backstabbed me, so I really don't know or care who wins. This is the fairest way I can think.
2682 days ago
Macda27
Yinzer my pick will be 149 :)
2682 days ago
Nostalgic
Sup, boys, congratulations on finally voting out yinzer, you did what I could not. But with all his idols I think I never really could lol. I'm sure he'll get over being backstabbed seeing as he was intending on backstabbing you both iirc. Also, Macda, I respect you for not bringing the obvious goat in Chester to the finals and instead staying loyal.

Regardless, I have a question for you both, I know who played the better social and physical game, but I want to know who played the better strategic game.

BOTH:
You two were obviously a duo within the Socotra 4, can you explain to me why you were the one in control of the duo?
2682 days ago
yinzer149
"Sup, boys, congratulations on finally voting out yinzer, you did what I could not"

Thank you??
2682 days ago
yinzer149
Was the whole point of all of your guys' games to vote me out?
2681 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
@yin 19
2681 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
You two were obviously a duo within the Socotra 4, can you explain to me why you were the one in control of the duo?

I would say that we weren't an obvious duo because until the merge myself yin Chester and Mac all worked together. It was when Robby was voted out that we became a pair and it was mostly because yin and Chester were to close for us to be comfortable. Also I don't think either of us were in control really. It was a partnership. I think that I did a little more than Mac did just in the fact that I analyzed every situation before I voted. Also I had small conversations with everyone to stay in the good books. Working admittted to me that I was the only person that had talked to him so I had took the initiative to talk to him. Also the first votes of the merge. The other 3 in the socotra 4 wanted to vote Either Robby or nostalgic but I managed to convince them that Brandon is a sneaker player and should be taken out because he would have a good place to hide among the other and bigger threats. Unfortunately Osiris self voted out but had he stayed I would have worked with him a lot. Just because he is my friend.
2681 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
My POV of the season and summary and opinions.

14th (MikeyKR91)- Although you were on my tribe, you were completely inact and a first easy vote. I formed a majority alliance with Yinzer,Moondancer and CHAEL and they all agreed.

13th (iTy990)- Once again an easy vote, we added Chester onto our alliance and in a 5–1 vote Ty went home

12th/11th- (Shoobie/Baseball03)- You two weren't on my tribe so obviously I had no part to play in your two eliminations.

10th- (CHAEL)- CHAEL as a first impression seemed like a very loyal player and I wanted him to go far with me, but inactivity got to him first. Because of this our Socotra tribe had only 4 members while Kanai had 5 members. Once CHAEL was med evact'ed I felt alone and just like a pawn in my alliance.

----MERGE/JURY STAGE----

9th/8th- (Coolbrandonman/Orisis)- Reading our tribe talking, Chester and Yinzer idk, like they were controlling this alliance, I don't know if it was true or not but I felt like I wasn't in total control. I was a sheep in this vote to be more UTR and an idol saved our Socotra tribe and then inactivity led Orisis out, and Socotra had the lead. I was honestly so shocked at the results of that tribal, one of the most dramatic tribals in the game and I felt like Coolbrandonman was robbed.

7th- (RobbyJak)- Once it was 4 Socotra vs 3 Kanai, RobbyJak and Nostalgic were pulling strings. RobbyJak was talking to our alliance and trying to find a crack in our alliance, and that's when I received a message from Nostalgic. It was a screenshot of Yinzer149 talking to Nostalgic and discussing moves. I honestly felt so betrayed so I knew once Kanai was out Yinzer149 had to leave. RobbyJak was voted out, and after tribal, I talked to Moondancer and Chester about Yinzer149 being untrustworthy, and only Moondancer replied, so I knew that Moondancer was more loyal to me than Chester was. I remember RobbyJak mostly for being A COMP BEAST! He is a power player and honestly getting him out as soon as I could was the best choice for my game.

6th- (Nostalgic)- At this point, I saw the alliances as

•Yinzer & Chester

•Me & Moondancer

•Nostalgic & Shouldbeworking. I talked to Nostalgic and he wanted to vote out Shouldbeworking. Although me and Shouldbeworking never spoke, Nostalgic was more of a threat so I had to vote him out. Yinzer won immunity so it was my best choice at the time.

5th- (Shouldbeworking)- This is where I started pulling the strings. Yinzer was winning immunities and was being friendly to Kanai for jury votes, he seemed like the OBVIOUS winner here, which is why I knew if I had ANY shot at winning, Yinzer had to go home. I won immunity for the first time and I talked to Shouldbeworking and basically said its either you or Yinzer going home, help me take him out for a chance at winning. At tribal it was 3-2 BUT Yinzer had probs the best mystery box of the season and was SAFE, meaning Shouldbeworking  went home. At this point it was A CLEAR LINE DRAWN IN THE SAND. This was another shocking tribal council.

4th- (Yinzer149)- Holy crap I was scared at this point. If I hadn't backstabbed you in this game you would of won EASILY. I won immunity which was great but then it was either you or Moondancer going home in the tie-breaker. In a close tie-breaker you were sent home. Honestly, I know you're mad at me when you went home but I knew you had Nostalgic,Chester and all of Socotra who made the merge so you would of won EASY. But after Nostalgic showed me that screenshot I thought right, if he doesn't go home asap he's winning this thing. I think if there was to be an All-Star season you should DEFINITELY be in it.100% running the game until F6/5.

3rd- (Chester)- I knew Yinzer wouldn't bring me to the end, he'd bring you. Yinzer knew he could pursue the jury easily into winning, and the main reason I bought Moondancer to the end with me is because I wanted an actual loyal ally with me at the end. I could of easily been an
2681 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
NO MY MESSAGE WAS CUT OFF ;-;
2681 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
Answering Questions Now :)
2681 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
Was the whole point of all of your guys' games to vote me out?

Yin on day one I knew that you and Mac had the best chances of winning this game but unfortunately I needed you to keep majority and when mac won the challenges where we voted you. It was because it was the best option moving forward because I had a relationship with working. And once you had left I would have secretly held the power bc Chester and Mac would have targeted each other leaving myself and working to decide who left. So ultimately my point of voting you out was to disrupt the balance  and ultimately decide who left in what order
2681 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
To answer Nostalgic's question, the duo formed around RobbyJak's elimination. I think we a pretty loyal pair and we both did good moves. I got Moondancer and Shouldbeworking to vote out Yinzer with me, although it failed I was the only one that plotted against the obvious threat. My main strategy after RobbyJak was voted out was to get Yinzer out, and it worked. This also made me realise just HOW close Yinzer and Chester were, and I knew that Moondancer was the obvious choice to go to the end with me. I would say I was more strategic, especially since I formed our power duo, but Moondancer is a great and loyal friend.
2681 days 23 hours ago
yinzer149
Ok, so based off of answers, I am re-opening my voting decision because I believe one of you is just so in the dark about how this game was actually played that I can not vote for the person who won the number thing....

Moon- Please do a similar ranking of the jury members as to what Macda did. I will vote based off of that
2681 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
To answer Yinzer's question, not ALL of my game was getting you out, I was very social to some Kanai and most of Socotra aswell. But I feel like what you did wrong as you played the game too hard, and in my eyes it was pretty obvious that you'd win, unless I could stop you. I do feel like shit you backstabbing you but if I had ANY chance of winning I'd had to strategically vote you out.
2681 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
3rd Chester I didn't have a play in voting you out but I did tell you that you wanted to compete in the challenge if you wanted to stay

4th yin despite what you may think about myself and Mac of backstabbing you. Ask yourself who were you going to take to the end. Chester and you still would have ended up in the firemaking challenge with me. So don't be bitter about it it's just a game

5th working I really didn't want you out and several times I had moved the vote off of you and onto someone else

6th nostalgic by this time I had considered voting out yin but you were to big of a challenge threat so ultimately I had to send you home

7th Robby I had second doubts about voting you right after I sent in my vote for you. But my alliance found you to much of a sneak and nostalgic's right hand man. Sorry I feel like you deserve better than 7th

8th Osiris you are one of my friends so I got the vote off of you and onto Brandon but you self voted out so ultimately two of you left in one vote.

9th Brandon from past votes and games I don't trust you much in games. You are usually a strategic player so I wanted that out early on

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!