This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2692 days ago
moondancer63
why do I have to vote for Macda?
@chester
Ik that you didn't really like me since you became distant and that's fine we can all get along with everyone. Anyway you should vote for Mac bc he played a more open game and won three immunities. He was also a loyal ally and could have left me out to dry on the last vote but instead remained loyal and brought me to the final 2 with him. So based on his loyalty along he would deserve a vote from you
2691 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
why do you deserve to win over the other? What did you do that the other didn't?
@robby
I made an attempt to at least have an conversation and I cared about the others feelings as a few have already said that I was the first or only person to talk to them.
I played a more emotional game than I usually do and it brought me farther and without less headache. So I think that my adapting my usual gameplay is something that would deserve me a vote
2691 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
My question for the both of you:
1. If you could pick 1 Kauai member to sit with you in the F2, who would it be and why?
Osiris. And that's not because of this game but becaus he is my bud and had he been active he would have been my number two.

But for the people who actually played I would pick nostalgic bc he played a good game and was unfortunately in the minority. But I have to admit he is a nice player and once Osiris left I did look at him as a possible ally

2. Rank the jurors according to their gameplay.
1- nostalgic I saw you as the leader of kanai I don't know if anyone else did but you tried your best to hold on as long as you could. You did much of the same things as yin but you were in the minority so that's why I put you first
2-  yin, yin I put you second because while you were a threat to win I don't think you could have beat nostalgic in a f2 you were a leader and a strong competitor. Loyal smart everything you could want to be but you weren't in the minority and that's why I put you second
3- Robby you were doing a good social game but you tried to get the 4 to split. Sorry but our friendship kept us together. Had you managed to get one of us to flip you would probably have been higher up
4- Chester you were mostly loyal but you were to much of a utr player and I saw you mostly attached to yin. And like Mac said I don't think you did enough to beat anyone in the top 3 or my ranking
5- working We didn't see you do much and when you started to you were unfortunately sent home
6- Osiris sorry bud but you were expelled and you had stuff going on so you weren't able to be on at the time of the tribal
7- Brandon you didn't get far and we didn't get to see any of your gameplay

3. What will you do with $1,000,000?
If I got the money in real life I would
Use it to help pay my way to college.
Give $250,000 to my church.
Donate $125,000 to orphanages and
$125,000 towards education scholarships because we need teachers to help everyone else in life
Some I would use to take singing lessons to become a better singer and the rest I would save
2691 days 15 hours ago
Chesterrificxx
Thank you Moon. Good luck! :)

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!