This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG9- The Amazing Race Applications

Topic » TRGG9- The Amazing Race..

2961 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
This game is set to begin between May 15th and June 4th, closer to then I will set a premiere date. The game should take between 15 and 30 days, but this is not known for sure. It could be shorter, probably not longer. The way the game is set up requires me to be online for long periods of time on any given day.

If you have played before, you are still allowed to apply!

Name (can be fake, this is not your username):
Color Level:

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific)

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time?

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination?

Will you respect the host?

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place?

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so)

Thank you for applying!!!
2961 days 4 hours ago
TR1364
This game is set to begin between May 15th and June 4th, closer to then I will set a premiere date. The game should take between 15 and 30 days, but this is not known for sure. It could be shorter, probably not longer. The way the game is set up requires me to be online for long periods of time on any given day. 

Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Tomas
Color Level: Black
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10! Especially for this!

Weekdays: 5 P.M. EST- 12 P.M. EAT
Weekends: Available all day unless something comes up, real life you know what I mean.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Of course! :)

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? I have never played TRGG before.

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time?  Yep! Unless I have my blonde moments. :3

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Of course! Let's just avoid that! <3

Will you respect the host? No... haha just kidding. I'll be your best friend.

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? THIS WILL BE MY FIRST AND I'M SO EXCITED! Haha, I just now started watching TAR. I've only watched Season 1, and currently binge watching Season 28. :)

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) I have!

I would love to participate in this! Like I said, I'm now just starting to become a fan of TAR and I'd be so excited to play a new game that isn't the basic Survivor nor Big Brother. Please consider me, you won't regret it. C:
2961 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): robby
Color Level: brown
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) I can be on pretty much any time unless something random comes up

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? probably not but I can try to

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? uhhhhhhhh no?

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? yep

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? yep

Will you respect the host? nah fuck you(jk love you baby)

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place?  yeah I got last place LOOOOOL

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) nah I'll probably read it right after this
2961 days ago
Andrewnile41
Name: Andrew! but some call me Andy
Color Level: Currently a Red

How active are you on a scale of 1-10?

*6.5* In terms of real life activity hahaha
*8.5* In terms of being on Tengaged, I am getting to be very active! Its to the point now where whenever i am on my laptop i always have tengaged open (Which is literally like 8 hours of my day haha). 

My work schedule fluctuates as its scheduled once a week. however im always scheduled between 3:30pm-9:30pm (EST). which means i am normally free during the day, but also late at night since i am like a owl. So 8:30am-3:30pm (EST) is when im available. In addition, i am available 10pm- till midnight (EST). And that goes for every day of the week. and where i dont work full time, i normally have 3-4 days out of the week where i am doing nothing.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?
Yes with out a doubt! i can even provide my work schedule almost a week in advance.

I have not! which makes me even more compelled to try this out! i would like to say i do fairly well in the games i participate in, i mean here i am, a red, with over 300 karma, after only 75 games.

I sure hope so or else i would really suck and deserve to be eliminated haha

Yes sir! :)

Obviously

Nope, but i think i would be pretty darn good! *Casually flips hair* hahaha thats just a joke btw

Have you read the entire main page?
Just checked it out actually! seems interesting enough!
2960 days 10 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Grace
Color Level: Orange
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific)I am available weekdays from 4 to 11, and weekends probably 6 to 11 depending if I am busy or not. If I am not busy I am available all day pretty much.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes I will definitely do that.

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No I haven't played but if I get chosen, I would love to play.

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yes

Will you respect the host? Yes

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No I have never played amazing race.

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) yes I have read it.
2960 days 7 hours ago
Jassos4

Name (can be fake, this is not your username):  Cheree
Color Level: black
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  10

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) we never u need me

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? Yes to many to list

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yep

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) yes
2960 days 6 hours ago
Obstreperous
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Garret
Color Level: Black
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10!

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) Saturday's and Sundays; 3.00pm-1.00am CST. Monday-Friday; 4.00pm-11.00pm CST.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? As soon as I'm aware, I'll mail you first thing! But I'll always try and be available!

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? I have not, but I am looking forward to it!

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? You bet!

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Of course

Will you respect the host? Absolutely!

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Yes I have last year, I got 4th place out of 18 people! :)

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) I've read it twice! :)

I'd really love to participate in this game, it seems extremely fun and I just know I'll do well! Thank you for reading and considering me as an applicant! :D
2960 days 6 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett
Male
Silver
Mon-thurs-6pm-10pm est friday-6pm-all night....saturday and sunday all day
Yes of course
I have not
Yea
Yes
Of course
Yes i thinkbi got 5th or 6th
Yes
2960 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Clark
Color Level: orange
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) M-Thurs 3PM Pacific-8PM Pacific F-Sun 1PM Pacific-8PM Pacific

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No

Will you respect the host? Yes of course

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Nope

Im super excited i hope i make it since im the best at everything on tengaged
2960 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
Name: Jenni Valentine
Color level: Yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10: 9

What days/times are you available: I'm available everyday, from 3 pm to around 11 pm

Will you notify me of days/times when you are unavailable: yes of course

Have you played in TRGG: No

Will you every leg in a given amount of time: Yes

Do you understand failure to do so will result in your elimination?: Yes

Will you respect the host?: Yes very much

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game Before: No
2960 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Tim
Color Level: light green
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) most days in the summer

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? no

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? yes

Will you respect the host? yes

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? no

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) yes
2960 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Name: Mike
Color Level: TV Star
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9.5

Monday-Sun 3-9 PM EST

Of course!

No

Yep

(Nods)

Definately

No

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so)
Yes
2960 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Mike
Color Level: Dark Green
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

- Any time tbh

- Of course!

- No!

- Absolutely!

- Yes!

- Always!

- Yes, I placed 5th.

- Yes! :)
2960 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Mark the Chicken
Color Level: Silver
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 1

Every day 7 and later mostly and on weekends

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yea

BB Redemption and like 6th

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? No, please explain

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Well I played and was in top 6 but it was canceled

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) ya

2960 days 4 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Crypt
Color Level: Yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8.5

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) 6 - 9 PM EST on weekdays, 4-5 PM EST on weekends

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yep

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? Nope

Will you respect the host? Of course

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) yea
2960 days 3 hours ago
danielm345
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Daniel
Color Level: Yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) 5- 9 PM EST on weekdays, 11AM-5 PM EST on weekends(sometimes)

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? Not at all

Will you respect the host? Of course

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? nope

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) I will read it right now!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!