This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG9- The Amazing Race Applications

Topic » TRGG9- The Amazing Race..

2959 days 8 hours ago
s73100
ame (can be fake, this is not your username): Hali
Color Level: silver
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  9.5

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) Monday- friday after 3:30 EST except tuesdays from 6:30EST - 10EST Saturday- all day Sunday after 2 EST

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?
NO
Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yes

Will you respect the host? Yes

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place?
Yes, Final 6
Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so)
yes
Thank you for applying!!!
2957 days 5 hours ago
Lissylion15
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Josh
Color Level: brown
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) I can be on pretty much any time unless something random comes up

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? probably not but I can try to

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? uhhhhhhhh no?

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? yep

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? yep

Will you respect the host? nah fuck you(jk love you baby)

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place?  yeah I got last place LOOOOOL

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) nah I'll probably read it right after this
2957 days ago
rawr121
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):  Anthony
Color Level: Blood
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? : 8

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific)
After 2:30 on Mon Wed Fri, After 7 on Tues Thurs, Weekends are Flexible

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?
Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?
Not that I believe

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time?
Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination?
Yes

Will you respect the host?
Yes

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place?
Yes, 2nd in TTRSNB

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so)
Yes

2956 days 9 hours ago
Rizzo
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Jackson
Color Level: Gold
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9.5

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) every day except for school which happens from 11am-6:14pm EST

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Yes. I got 6thI believe

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) yes

2956 days 5 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Bob
Color Level: brown
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) anyday from 9-11:30pm est and weekdays from 10am-2:30pm est

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? I might of but not sure

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? 100%

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No i havent

2956 days 2 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Connor
Color Level: Orange
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8.2

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific)
Mon-Thurs. 4pm-10pm est. Most days.
Fri. 4pm-11pm est. Most days.
Sat. 11am-11pm est. Most days.
Sun. 11am-10pm est. Most days.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Absolutely.

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No, I'm pretty sure I've never played in one.

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? I'll do my best.

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yes.

Will you respect the host? Of course.

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? I've done two Amazing Race games with the same host. On the first one I made it to the final but I didn't win. On the second one I made it to the final 5.

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) Yes I have.

Thank you for applying!!! No problem. I hope I get chosen. This seems fun.
2956 days 1 hour ago
Halloween
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):  Ween Chi
Color Level: TV Star
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) 3:00PM - 10:30 PM EST on Weekdays, anytime on Weekends

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes!

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? I have not.

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time?  Yes!

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yes!

Will you respect the host? Yes!

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Yes, I have played in TTRS and RSF TAR with Splozojames50, I have placed 3rd twice, and I think 8th or 7th?

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) Yes!

I bring the drama, I hope you cast me < 3
2956 days 1 hour ago
devinwithparasites
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Phoebe
Color Level: Blue stripe thing
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  10

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) ALL DAY ERRY DAY.
Preferably later in the day. like 8 or 9. I DONT HAVE A WORK SCHEDULE YET

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? yes obviously

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? I have not

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time?  I will try lol

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? yes

Will you respect the host? yes

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? I have but dont remember the placing

I did
2956 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): splozo
Color Level: tv star
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) 7pm EST and later

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?: yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?: yes i think i got like 11th before merge

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? : yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination?: yes

Will you respect the host? yes

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? ttrs amazing race: 3rd, rsf amazing race: 2nd

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so)yes
2956 days 1 hour ago
Absol
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): JT
Color Level: Blood
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  probably like a seven

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) Most afternoons from 7 pm est onwards

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Uh, yeah.

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? I have never played before

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? Yeah.

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yeah.

Will you respect the host? Yeah.

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No, lol.

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) Yeah.
2955 days 20 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Locke
Color Level: Blue (Might be Purple when this starts)
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9.5

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) Monday-Friday 5-10 PM est, Saturday 1 PM est-1 AM est, Sundays are iffy.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes!

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? Nope, I've never played.

Will you do every leg in the given amount of time? Yes.

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yep.

Will you respect the host? Of course.

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Nope, I've never!

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) It was long, but yeah.
2955 days 13 hours ago
Threedevils
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):
Color Level: yellow, hopefully orange soon
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  9

What days/times are you available? (Be VERY specific) weekdays, from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm est

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No

Have you played in an Amazing Race Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No

Have you read the entire main page? (If not, please do so! I know it's huge, but it is important that you do so) yes
2953 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
APPS CLOSED

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!