This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mutiny Isle Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor Mutiny Isle Final..

3236 days 14 hours ago
DrPepsi
Direz tell me why you shouldn't win this game just one thing and you have my vote
3236 days 14 hours ago
Diirez
I let you and Jett get to the final four. That was the biggest flaw in my game because I had no intention of going to the final 3 with either of you two and I should've made a move on you much earlier.
3236 days 13 hours ago
Jettsmith7
LOL YOU LET ME GO TO FINAL 3? You and what army could have stopped us? You had bulldozer and thats IT. Bradly was also with us, and james too. I could have squashed you early ya little bug.
3236 days 13 hours ago
Diirez
If DrPepsi hadn't won final 5 immunity me, bulldozer and Brady would've voted you out 4th
3236 days 13 hours ago
BradlyShallow
In all honesty, no, I wouldn't have voted for Jettsmith.
3236 days 13 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I won final the immunity at 5th, and 4th.....????? My biggest mistake was voting out James over you! He was at least loyal to me. I never really even considered voting you out, and you did, and he didn't. XD
3236 days 13 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I'm honestly not sure you understand how many times your name was brought up and I persuaded people not to vote you! At the merge I gave you life man!
3236 days 13 hours ago
Diirez
Sorry I meant final 6 immunity. I mistyped.
3236 days 12 hours ago
jamessmith5
i have to bring up a point i think when you guys voted me out it was a great move because i was control the game but i have brought voting direzz out sooo many times jett always said no and that proves that direzz got saved by jett a lot
3236 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
BOOM
3236 days 12 hours ago
Diirez
I'm not doubting Jett saved me many times. But that reflects well on my game, I managed to convince Jett to stay loyal to me and convinced him to vote out his strongest ally.
3236 days 12 hours ago
Jettsmith7
It wasn't you that convinced me Diirez. I made decisions for myself and for you.
3236 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Still thinking I'm leaning towards Direz
3236 days 11 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Drpepsi what do I need to do to convince you? Ask any question you want.
3236 days 11 hours ago
BradlyShallow
Diirez didn't put up an ounce of a fight when I suggested voting you out DrPepsi, just saying.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!