This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mutiny Isle Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor Mutiny Isle Final..

3226 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations Diirez, Jettsmith7, and BradlyShallow. You have made it to the Final 3. Now the Jurors, coolKat, _Adidas_, michaelhpt137, jamessmith5, lliiaamm, Bulldozer24, and DrPepsi, will vote for one of you to win Survivor Mutiny Isle. Jurors, you have a maximum of 43 hours, until July 11th at 5pm EST to cast your vote. By mail, send me the name of the Finalist that you want to win the game. Finalists, please post your Speeches here. Jurors, you can ask the Finalists as many questions as you want. The Finale will be on Saturday, July 11th, at 5pm EST. The winner will be announced as well as the Fan Favorite. Good luck Finalists and thank you to everyone for participating this season. With only 1 quitter, this was the most active group game I have ever hosted :)
3226 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
Man oh man tall son of a bitches Jeolous of me you know what all talk tell me why I should vote you and not the other two
3226 days 12 hours ago
jamessmith5
wow guys congrats i think if drpepsi was in f3 he would have won
3226 days 12 hours ago
jamessmith5
i want to hear your speeches first before i make my decision
3226 days 9 hours ago
BradlyShallow
Hi members of the jury, I want to start by saying thanks for making this such a fun game to play, and congrats on all of your placements. Now I'd like to tell you why I think you should vote for me. In my first group game, I played very hands-on, and was constantly involved in everything, it landed me in 5th place. In my second group game, I played very much behind the scenes, it got me just before the end, but landed me in 3rd. This is my third group game and I decided I would try to stay even more behind the scenes. I made it an obvious effort to avoid being looked at as a challenge threat. I didn't socialize that much, I basically observed the challenges, played well i felt I needed to, and casted my vote at every tribal. It got me to the final 3. I can honestly say, I didn't lie or go behind any of your backs.
Coolkat - You were robbed, I hope you don't harvest anymore hard feelings towards me from our last group game, if you weren't voted out when you were, you'd probably be where I am now. Congrats!
Adidas - We didn't talk at all, and I didn't vote for you. But I can tell you were very well liked. Congrats!
Michael - You were only voted out because you mutinied, I knew the moment you mutinied people would target you for that reason & that reason only, and for that I'm sorry. Congrats!
Jamessmith- I didn't know why you were such a target, but I was told to use my message in a bottle to vote for you twice. I complied out of fear of becoming a target. I'm sorry for that and hope you can look past it. Congrats!
Liam - LIAM MY BABY. I worked so hard to keep you in when I heard the vote was for you, Even when I knew everyone was voting for you I still didn't just because I had to hope haha. You probably won't even cast a vote since you're taking a break from the site, but I love you and wish you were here with me.
Bulldozer - Sorry you were evicted so close to the finish, I know how it feels. You played an amazing game and I wish I had gotten to know you better. Congrats!
DrPepsi - The biggest competition threat in this game, I'm so sorry you were the final evictee, I also know how that feels. You were obviously robbed, but you had the most justifiable game. I don't know about your social game, simply because I wasn't a part of it, but I'm sure it was there. I didn't keep track, but i think you won nearly every immunity competition? Congratulations on making it so far, you deserve to be in the final 3. Once again congratulations.

Thank you for reading this and I sincerely hope you can cast your vote for me. I will gladly answer any questions. And a huge thank you to Tunertin, for hosting this great group game! :)
3226 days 9 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I have played the best game overall Drpepsi, and let me show you how I have.

Physical:Next to you, I won the most challenges. In fact, I am the only person to win a single individual immunity challenge in the final 3. I won 3 of them. Premerge, our tribe won almost every single challenge too, so out of us three, I played the best physical game.

Social:I was friends with almost every single person on the jury, (who wasn't inactive) at least at some point in time. In our first tribe I started the "tribal alliance" which actually worked. It brought you, me, bradly and James back together at merge. I basically saved Diirez at the tribe swap, and we have been good friends ever since. I have close relationships with:
You
Bradly
Diirez
James
And I would even say Bulldozer.

I was so close with James, that he showed me all of the possible places for the idols, TWICE.

I had allies pretty much all the time. The only time I was even close to being in danger was the time that the votes were split against Micheal.

Strategical:I found an idol after that one tribe challenge where we could give points or take points, and I never even needed it once.

Whoever I voted in EVERY SINGLE TRIBAL COUNCIL (except one, Adidas vote) went home. EVERY, SINGLE, PERSON. I told people what to do every time.

getting Kat out was my idea, people wanted to use her, but I wanted her out, and look where she is. *waves to Koolcat*

Adidas being voted out was stupid of ALL OF YOU. He was about to go anyways. (same thing with Lliiaamm, come on people, this could have been over earlier.)

Micheal was also my idea, and I still don't know for sure who split the votes on me. Diirez told me it was Pepsi and James.

James was the HARDEST VOTE EVER. I am in several groups with James, and when he showed me and Drpepsi all of the possible spaces for the idol and told me I was close to him, it really shook me up. I was torn between whether or not James was trying to use me, or just being a nice person. I now knoe that James is one of the friendliest, smartest, most kind people on this whole website. I decided that I should trust Diirez, and I used my extra vote on James, and thats the reason he went home. I played my idol that night, and saw that Diirez had lied to me so I would eliminate my best friend, and waste an idol.

Lliiamm said to Bradly that he didn't care about this game, and he showed that TBH. I wanted to vote out bulldozer because I thought he had an idol, but everybody else wanted lliiaamm out, so I could only kill one bird with one stone. But when I did talk to him, he was awesome. Bulldozer used a special idol, and it was his fatal mistake.

Bulldozer was always very kind, and I probably should have tried to take him to the end, but that idol play was too shady. I convinced Diirez that I had a special idol that could be used after the votes, and told him I would save him. Conviently, I was not present at the time that the votes were read, and Bulldozer was eliminated.

Drpepsi was only one of 2 hard votes that I had this entire game. He had been with me in the beginning, but after the tribe swap I had no idea where our trust was in the merge. Thanks to James, we picked up right where we left off. We worked together on some if not most votes, and to be honest I wanted you out (as did others) Because of how much of a threat you are, but you kept winning immunity.

Bradly is a close friend of mine, or I would like to say that. She has stuck by me through thick and thin, admitted to voting for me, and done all I had asked. And she has said it herself, she did like seriously nothing.

Diirez has been an ally of mine for a long time. But looking at his gameplay, we voted THE SAME WAY ON EVERY, SINGLE, VOTE. We can argue over who played the better strategic game or who's plan was who's, but in strategy, we were pretty much equal, at least in votes. So instead, look at physical, Social, and who was never in tr
3226 days 2 hours ago
Diirez
I'll give my speech then answer the questions:

I didn't play a flashy game at all. I couldn't play a flashy game to get this point. I had to let others act out my plans in order to survive. But I played this game hard from the very beginning. First challenge at Potemkin I didn't want to play with Ace, and knowing he was offline, I passed him the torch and then used that to get him out and build up an alliance.

When the tribes swapped it was an uphill battle. I tried to get Jett and Kat to flipped over on my side, but Kat was being hesitant and I didn't like that. So I went to James and told James that Kat wanted to flip but I want to work with him and won't flip with Kat. I wanted James to think that I would play an extraordinarily loyal game and want to take me far. That leads me to the merge, in which I came in with an 8-2 minority.

Kat: I'm sorry I had to throw you under the bus to get here. In order to make it far in the merge I needed to crack your alliance and the only way to do it was to make them feel you're not loyal and would flip come the merge.

Addias: We never really talked, even on Potemkin. You were inactive so there wasn't much strategy involved.

Michael: You were my only ally in this game from Potemkin. I tried to save you but I needed to go with whatever James wanted in order to make him feel comfortable for the big move I was planning next.

James: You controlled every vote up this point. EVERYONE in this game, aside from myself and Jett, just voted however you wanted and nothing else. There was no shaking anyone. I realized in order to make the finals I needed to get rid of you so I could free up Bradley and Brian's vote. Jett didn't want to vote you yet but it was in my best interest to get you out then. So I convinced Jett that you were going to win the game if you made it to the end. I played on Jett's ego to get him to feel threatened by you and I also convinced Jett that you and Pepsi split the vote in case of an idol. I'm not sure if you did or not but I wanted Jett to feel like he was at the bottom with you and by getting rid of you he would be at the top. I also was afraid you were going to vote me. So I convinced Liam that we were making a big move and to vote for Jett. That way if the votes were on me Liam's vote would've been switched giving Jett and I majority. I also convinced Jett to flush his idol by saying he was in trouble because they were voting him. Why not get rid of a big player and flush an idol?

Liam: I would've saved you but you were inactive. Thinking Liam would be active again, I sent him a message explaining how James wanted him out so I flipped my vote with Jett to vote James to keep Liam. My goal was to keep Liam from realizing I used him.

Bulldozer: I'm sorry you got voted out. You should be in the finals. I tried everything to keep you safe but I couldn't. I'm also sorry I lied to you about having the special idol. I wanted to make sure you and DrPepsi and Bradley weren't all voting me out. I was trying to sway your vote if you were.

DrPepsi: What a game you played. You would've won here. You have to understand why I wanted to get you out. I petitioned hard to get you out that day you used your idol. I didn't want to be against you in final immunity or final tribal. I hope you respect the move.

Just to highlight all my moves here. I am the last remaining Potemkin. I should've been the first target at the tribe swap, I should've been the first target at the merge, but I managed to convince everyone to keep me and put me into a power position. I played this game hard and I stabbed a lot in the back and I'm sorry about that but I had to play that way to get here. Despite coming into the merge with an 8-2 minority, I never ONCE needed the idol or immunity. I made it here through my strategic and social game. I even managed to have someone (Bulldozer) use their special idol on himself and me.

I implore you to vote not based off of who played
3226 days 2 hours ago
Diirez
DrPepsi: Man oh man tall son of a bitches Jeolous of me you know what all talk tell me why I should vote you and not the other two
You should not vote for Bradley because the only reason she's here is because she hasn't done anything this game. Everyone knows she didn't play a strong game at all. That's why she got taken far in the merge. That's why she's in the final 3.
Jett shouldn't win because while Jett thinks him and I are the same, most the strategy was mine. He played a strong social game, but on the strategy part I used him for all my plans and it worked. Not only did I convince him to bring me into his majority alliance, I convinced him to vote out his best friend AND use his idol, I also convinced him to take me to the final 3. Jett also says that he was in control of everyone's votes, which is not nearly true. James was in control of everyone's vote and after James was gone, I managed to make deals with Bulldozer, DrPepsi, Bradley and Liam and getting Liam out was a joint effort between DrPepsi and I and getting Bulldozer out was all DrPepsi and getting DrPepsi out was me convincing Bradley to vote out her closest ally and playing on Jett's ego that DrPepsi would beat him.
You should vote me because I played the biggest strategic game here. I pulled a lot of strings. I shouldn't even be here logically, let alone not winning a single immunity or using a single idol. I only needed my strategy to make it here.
3226 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Jett why not let them use me. I am uuseful. I listen to everybody before making my final decision.

Bradly past is in the past. That game what went on stays in thst game.

Diirez um Ask anybody on this site I am the most loyal person on here. So my alliance made the fatal mistake of trusting your words. With this I am not voting for you.
3226 days ago
Diirez
Kat I would like to ask you to reconsider that. It was a significant game move that I made to crack you out of the alliance and have them take me instead. I know you don't like the move, but it was a big move that I pulled off and I think deserving of your vote.
3226 days ago
Jettsmith7
Drpepsi, to answer your question.
Vote Me:Played best physical game, best social game, and tried to be your friend the entire game, then ousted you in the final 4.

Not Vote Bradly:She voted however I told her, even when it wasn't who I voted. She even confessed voting me out to me! She was my sheep the whole game.

Not Vote Diirez:He says that he used me in everything. THE ONLY 2 VOTES THAT WERE NOT MY IDEA WERE JAMES AND LLIIAAMM. How could he use me when he asked me what to do every single tribal council? What Diirez doesn't get is that me and James had a final 2 from day one, and until he was voted out we BOTH controlled the votes. Diirez couldn't see that because I had to make it seem like I was on the bottom.
3225 days 23 hours ago
Jettsmith7
If anybody has any further questions, please mail me!
3225 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Listen thank you all for saying I would've won I would like to see that when it's the finale of tune will ask that one now you all are very nice but this comes down to two people and those are the two guys my "friend" and to be honest a player and this will not be hard i think you know who I voted congrats to all of you for making final three hopefully I can come back and fucking win all stars or something lol
3225 days 23 hours ago
BradlyShallow
DrPepsi:
Man oh man tall son of a bitches Jeolous of me you know what all talk tell me why I should vote you and not the other two:

You should vote for me because I feel I played the most strategically, 90% of you thought I was inactive even though I was watching the game very closely. I voted for who I thought I needed to vote for, letting Jettsmith believe he controlled my vote because I understood he was a force to be reckoned with, as well as I began to like him as a person. Also i played honestly, I didn't lie to any of you, I confessed to Jett that i voted for him which led to our alliance, and i stayed true to liam and didnt cast my vote for him even when I knew he was next. And I own my gameply, i own the fact that you can call me gameplay weak and you can say I did nothing but it got me to the final 3, and I didnt have to lie or cheat to get here.I simply made smart connections and made making myself look as far from a threat as possible my number one effort.
3225 days 22 hours ago
Jettsmith7
I cannot deny some of what Bradly said. She did watch the game closely, and she played honestly and loyalty, and I really do like her as a person. And although I would not call her gameplay weak, (I mean she made it farther than all of you didn't she?) she played a 3rd place game. Loyalty and appearing weak was the only thing that got her here.
3225 days 22 hours ago
Diirez
Jett I used psychology. I asked you leading questions so it made you feel like you were in power.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!