This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG Season 6: BBUK Power Trip Applications

Topic » TRGG Season 6: BBUK Power Trip..

3405 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):
Color Level:

What days/times are you available? (Be specific)

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any?

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted)

Will you respect the host?

Thank you for applying!!!
3405 days 14 hours ago
texty
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Daniel
Color Level: Red
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 6-7

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) idk?!

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? I was nominated every week once and kept on staying in I think i came 7th out of 14? It was ages ago x

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) Ofc

Will you respect the host? Ofc
3405 days 14 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Imogen
Color Level: Orange
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Monday - Friday 6- 7:30 am, 4-11pm Saturday and Sunday, pretty much all day (And I live in the UK btw)

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? Not really..

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) Definitely

Will you respect the host? Of course :)
3405 days 14 hours ago
tomdudley
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Nikki
Color Level: White
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Monday - Friday: 6:00pm - 0:00am, Saturday: 11:00pm - 3:00 am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 0:00am (these are in UK times btw)

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? There aren't many BBUK groups about (which is a shame)

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) Of course

Will you respect the host? Of course
3405 days 13 hours ago
Sam101101101
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Sam
Color Level: Brown
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Any day 4pm est to 9:30pm est weekends anytime

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? Haven't played in any

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) yes I will

Will you respect the host? Yes

Please pick me

3405 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): harrywasnak
Color Level: Light Green
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) 5:30-9:30pm EST weekdays, most of the weekend.

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? I have played BBAU & am currently in a CBBUK game. I have never played regular BBUK.

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) Yes of course.

Will you respect the host? yes

3405 days 12 hours ago
davez101
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): DAVID
Color Level: yellow

What days/times are you available? (Be specific)everyday to be honest and its not a lie

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any?  not played any

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted)  yes

Will you respect the host? Definitely
3405 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Jacy Rae
Color Level: yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  6-7

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) 4pm-7pm EST weekdays , available on weekends anytime

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any?  not played any

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted)  yes hoprfully

Will you respect the host? yes duh

3405 days 11 hours ago
MaisyJames
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Kimberly
Color Level: Yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 9.5

What days/times are you available? (Be specific): Any time GMT, then like 4/5/6/7 EST

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? This will be my first big brother uk group game

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) yes

3405 days 11 hours ago
gunther456
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Gunther
Color Level:  yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?   5-6

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Monday-Friday 4-8pm rarely on weekends

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? never played in any

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) yes (unless on weekends)

3405 days 8 hours ago
ClockworkRebel
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Zander
Color Level: yellow
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8.5

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Everyday5-10 pst

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? 
Nope
Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted)yrd

Will you respect the host?yes
3405 days 6 hours ago
dandoe
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Dandoe
Color Level: Black

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Whenever :)

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? Nope

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) For sure

Will you respect the host? OFC! :)
3405 days 3 hours ago
Glinda
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Nessarose Throop
Color Level: red
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8.9 I work but it's never had a problem

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) any but if something comes up I'll let you know

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? I've won group games but I've never played a uk version

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted)of course

Fc: Brittany snow
Will you respect the host? Yeppers

3405 days 1 hour ago
Tetsuya
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Courtney Collins
Color Level: Purple
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? : 9

What days/times are you available? (Be specific): During weekdays, I can only be here for 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM GMT +8 (12 AM - 4 AM CST / 6 AM to 10 AM GMT -8 or UK England Time)
                                                                              During weekends, my time is extended up until 8 PM (6 AM CST / 12 PM GMT -8 or UK England Time) but I frequently go online in the morning c:

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? : I've never played a UK Version but I'm hyped because I love BBUK!

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) : YES! :D

Will you respect the host?: Ofcourse c:
3404 days 18 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Crypt
Color Level: White
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9.5

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Weekdays 6:00 PM EST-9:00 PM EST/Weekends 1:00 PM EST-9:00 PM EST

How have you placed in other Big Brother UK groups if you have played in any? I haven't played in any.

Will you send in your nominations every episode? (Failure to do so will earn you a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be evicted) Yep

Will you respect the host? Of course
3404 days 18 hours ago
jayjet
Alexandria
femle
yellow
everyday all day
I haven't soz
yes
ofc I will

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!