This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions and Opening Statements

Topic » Jury Questions and Opening..

3474 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
I can't believe RA carried your ass
3474 days 2 hours ago
nathanmizelle
you know what jay yes i do belve that was my flaw in the game but it work im not proud but u know the game goes fast i just dont like calling me a floater where i put my heart in soul to a game and a person treats it like trash
3474 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
Fine, I'll answer your question, I work with me and mahalpin because I had no choice. I wanted to go to the minority and earn my way to the finals. I relied on them a few times, but I fought in comps and made sure I didn't get voted out.
3474 days 1 hour ago
nathanmizelle
i d think that there should be a mode to se the pms and all that and when u call it carry jay i call it not gettig blood on my hands
3474 days 1 hour ago
jayhawk123
Okay nathan, you played a good social game, but you're no Derrick. You are more like a Cody that didn't win comps and less talkative towards me
3474 days 1 hour ago
RArsenault
Suuurrreeee lol
3474 days 1 hour ago
jayhawk123
Nathan, I'm done picking on you. Just tell me some of the moves you made personally
3474 days 1 hour ago
nathanmizelle
you know what jay no shame it sucks i understand when you have no choice i do belive u were robbed no doubt one of us sat next to u u won but it is a game and it happens but you take info out of this game man
3474 days 1 hour ago
jayhawk123
I'm impressed with how you handled all the shade I threw at you. You earned my respect, now I want to see why I should vote for RA
3474 days 1 hour ago
jayhawk123
Btw congrats to you two
3474 days 1 hour ago
RArsenault
Thanks! But vote for me. U know that I played a better game her is how I will compare out games

Nathan:
Social:20%
Strategic: 80%
Physical: 0%

Me:
Social: 30%
Strategic: 30%
Physical: 40%

I believe that I played an all around better game
3474 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
1/5 votes recieved
3473 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
2/5 votes recieved
3473 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
3/5 votes recieved
3473 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
MY 2 BOYS MADE FINAL 2! I assembled this alliance with you two while I was on the block with Kasey.  I told you guys what to do and you did it.  I couldn't be happier that one of you is winning. 

RA: You said you made multiple alliances.  I thought I was the only person playing everyone.  In fact, I was so scared to betray any of them that I threw the Majority Rules comp.  My question to you is what were all your alliances and who were they with?

nathan: You played well and very under the radar.  My question to you is did you mathematically work out the move to get me2013 out at Final 6 or did you not realize it until I pointed it out?

I am SO proud of both of you and will be happy no matter what.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!