This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions and Opening Statements

Topic » Jury Questions and Opening..

3463 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations RArsenault and nathanmizelle on making it to the final 2. Jurors, you can ask 2 questions each, one for each of the finalists. You have 24 hours to cast your votes, but please read opening statements and ask your 2 questions before you do so. The time you have to vote might be extended. Just in case only 4 jurors vote, a poll open to all of tengaged has been opened. You can spam to get this vote.
3463 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'll wait for statements
3463 days 5 hours ago
RArsenault
Hey everyone! congrats on making it to jury. I would love if i got your vote and this is why i think that i deserve to win.

-I never sat on the block during the actual vote for eviction
-I was never eliminated.
-I won the more competitions than my fellow final 2 contestant.
-I played a strong social game. Made deals with people and never broke them.
-Lastly I won 3 hohs and 1 veto i believe. I am happy with those results

Thanks everyone and feel free to ask questions
3463 days 4 hours ago
jayhawk123
Why should I vote for either one of you? #robbed
3463 days 4 hours ago
jayhawk123
Or shall I be bitter, as neither of you deserve and floated, well one of you didn't float but you were controlled by someone, so technically you both are floaters
3463 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
in what way did i float?? i won more comps than everyone. (except for u)
3463 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
an who was i controlled by.. ask me
3463 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
Nathan obviously
3463 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
You did his dirty work, so you are most likely getting my vote and also you were not a douche, just a sheep. So Nathan give me a good reason to vote for you? You really did nothing
3463 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
I never did anything Nathan told me to do.. I was not even aligned with him till day like 35. He literally never asked me to do anything
3463 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
literally what did i do win comps?? not sure how puting up people who are against me is doing HIS dirty work
3463 days 2 hours ago
nathanmizelle
well jayhawk i was not a floater i was a key detail just like u u had a alliance me r and noah had a alliance every bergade has a leader and we all see that noah waz but we made desions together and if we r floaters WE JUST TOOK U OUT i know i was not good at comps but that was my game i was a dr.will not frank or shayne i had a key talck and your decions jay were simple i was your target all game from day 1 and u cant call me a floater its like saying dr.will should stick to be a doctor when i knew when me2013 u mah was against me ra and noah your alliance was piss that we got up and deafeated the jocks and me2013 took it better than all of u she quit 2 lol
3463 days 2 hours ago
nathanmizelle
and i knew i could not be good at comps look what happen to kasey. I came out with a strong plan but sucks ra play a good game maybe not the brains but he is a brawn he step up and show that he is not a floater and if i lose i will be glad it was ra who beat me.
So my alliances were simple i had relationships then alliances
me kasey and mah and ra were in a alliance for two days intill kasey put me up and show she could not be trusted. My close friend ship with noah got me in with ra and him when kasey left and that brought the brains i see that noah was enzo RA was hayden and i was matt i hope my good game play will be earn and anymore quetions i will answer
3463 days 2 hours ago
nathanmizelle
but jay i want you to tell me what makes u RA different uboth did good in comps u guys were in strong alliances and you went with your alliance please tell me @jayhawk123
3463 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
Why do I matter, I'm a jury member, impress me
3463 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
You say RA was Hayden, didn't Hayden win? MATT WAS ANNOYING

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!