This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

3342 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

*tribes enter*

Meiyo, get your first look at the new Reisei tribe. Martin, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

First things first, Meiyo, I will take back the immunity idol.

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. But not this one. *takes Tribal Idol off of the table and brings out a pole with an individual immunity necklace on it*

INDIVIDUAL Immunity is what you covet tonight. Because this game is about to change.

Everybody you can drop your buffs, we are merged.

*tosses out purple buffs*

Your new tribe name is TAIKETSU, meaning showdown, for this is what this game is.

There will be two new twists. They will be revealed after the challenge. All there is that this immunity will give one person POWER in this game.

Congratulations! Challenge will take place at 9pm EST/8pm CST tonight. Hope to see you there.
3342 days 21 hours ago
Oxygen
Draaaaamaaaa
3342 days 21 hours ago
preznewton44
WHATTT
3342 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
Yes! I made merge!!!
3342 days 21 hours ago
yinzer149
Hae to admit, wasn't expecting this
3342 days 21 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Yes! Merge!
3342 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
ill be at the challenge.
3342 days 20 hours ago
yr_2007
yay merge :-)
3342 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
CHECK IN FOR THE CHALLENGE
3342 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
here
btw thank you for actually being an active host
so far the challenges have been relatively generic and boring but at least you keep going and this is all i really have left right now group game wise
3342 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
You're welcome, Joey.

I've been super busy since the start of this game, and I haven't had the time to come up with some interesting challenges, but spring break has begun, so it should pick up a bit.
3342 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Joey
3342 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
BTW I might be going camping for like 3 days next week from like Friday-Sunday and idk how I'll active I'll be so yeah
3342 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
here
3342 days 20 hours ago
preznewton44
Here
3342 days 20 hours ago
Warthhogs
Here

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!