This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

3793 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

First things first, Absol, I’ll take back the immunity necklace. Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Congratulations, you have made it to the Final FIVE. One of you will be the Sole Survivor, and win a gift.

Today’s challenge is a Non-Live Challenge.

http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-tocantins-individual-immunity-challenge-5-1/

You will complete the slide puzzle challenge.

When you are finished you MUST SCREENSHOT the completed puzzle and the amount of moves made. The person who used the lowest amount of moves WINS immunity and is guaranteed a spot in the Final 4!

The Challenge will end at 6pm EST/5pm CST on January 24, 2014. I will reveal the results of the challenge.

Also, send me a confessional about what has happened FOR YOU in the game so far.
3793 days 21 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
how long has absol been on an immunity run for? lol
3793 days 21 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
HIS BLOWJOB FROM SCARLETT JOHANNSON HAS FUELED HIM
3793 days 21 hours ago
Absol
3 comps i think
3793 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
SomebodyAwesome
HIS BLOWJOB FROM SCARLETT JOHANNSON HAS FUELED HIM

I think I just found the next episode title and the episode hasn't even started yet o_0
3793 days 21 hours ago
bklimas
This is hard.
3793 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
In the case of a tie. The person who submitted their entry first will win Individual Immunity.

Also, I just did the Puzzle in a 1min 26 sec with 114 moves
3793 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
I will try.
3793 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
OH RIGHT

Bklimas cannot compete in this Immunity Challenge from the Tribal Totem he got at the Survivor Auction
3793 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
Yep.  I am not supposed to be competing.
3793 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Cant do it on my phone :(
3793 days 5 hours ago
bwburke94
This challenge is luck of the draw, with the ability to draw as many times as you want. Not the kind of challenge I expected this late in the game.
3793 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Note: Originally, I was going to have the Final 4 challenge on the 26th, and the Tribal Council results on the 27th, but I'm going to merge those two days together.

I know it's a bit early but now the season will only last 23 days now. And you'll have roughly the same amount of time to send in your votes.
3792 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
Okkkkkkkkkk

time to reveal the results
3792 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
I received only 2 submissions (3 if bklimas could've competed)
3792 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
In 5th-4th place with sending no submission for the challenge.....

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!