This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Forçaleiri]

Topic » Tribal Council #9..

3796 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to tribal council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

We now bring in the members of the Jury.......ghrocky100 and mradamman12, voted off at the last tribal council.

Questions: Answer at least one of these questions. You may answer all of them if you want to.

•     Is it still Jalapao vs Timbira?   
•     Is it getting harder to vote people out knowing that your actions could dictate how they vote in the end?
•     Could you be the one easily gone tonight?

Absol has individual immunity, it is his unless he wants to give it to someone else. Other than that he cannot be voted out tonight.

All votes are due by 6pm EST/5pm CST on January 21, 2014.

Also be aware, I will start asking questions to you based on your answers when I see your answer, and don't forget to send in a confessional!
3796 days 18 hours ago
Absol
sure idk nobody really talks to me
•     Is it getting harder to vote people out knowing that your actions could dictate how they vote in the end?
wtf ever i'm already 100% sure i have no jury votes
HAHAHA NOPE
3796 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Is it still Jalapao vs Timbira?   
Not at all, hat was destroyed from the first tribal council.
It does warrant some thinking, but you can't let that hold you down in your end decision.
      Definitely, looking at the votes last time.  I don't feel too uncomfortable, but the fact that I don't makes me feel uncomfortable.  I sure hope my blindside on Absol works tonight (: P)
3796 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
oh! If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, PLEASE do so when you send in your vote.
3796 days 18 hours ago
Absol
wtf dontvoteme rude
3796 days 18 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
no i think everyone is playing their own game now ;)

yes very much so :(
yes anything can happen this is survivor lol
3796 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Lol Absol I be yakking your chain.
3796 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Absol: What makes you think you won't get any Jury votes?
3796 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
NovaScotia: Would you be surprised if it were you tonight?

DontVoteMe: Is it anyone's game at this point?
3796 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I wouldn't say anyone's, because some people have writing on their walls, but almost everyone, yes.
3796 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
3/7 Votes
3795 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes......
3795 days 18 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
gl
3795 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so......
3795 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*
3795 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

*takes lid off of urn*

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!