This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Inattendu)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Inattendu)

3777 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
Welcome Inattendu to your 2nd Tribal Council. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game and the 3rd of your tribe, after Sim has extinguished Collin's torch last tribal. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Ty - It is your 2nd loss in a row, any clear notions on what has been happening?

DJ - What is your vote going to be based on tonight?

Michael - Your tribe is going to be down to 3 members after this tribal, how does it feel?

Ray - Is the twist of Treasure Chests going to affect the way you are voting tonight, after it cost you another member being evicted last tribal?

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I.
3777 days ago
munkeyboy18
I'm next that's now it feels
3776 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I really dont know who Im voting.
3776 days 21 hours ago
J0K3R
Ty - It is your 2nd loss in a row, any clear notions on what has been happening?

No one has been really participating as I won us two of those blogs I should be safe.
3776 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
Once the votes are read the dissuasion is final and the person will be asked to pick a Treasure Chest before leaving the Tribal Council area immediately...

I'll read the votes...
3776 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
First vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael
3776 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DJ

1 Vote Michael
1 Vote DJ
3776 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael

2 Vote Michael
1 Vote DJ
3776 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
Last vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5th person voted out is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michael

That's 3 votes and tonight that is enough. Michael please bring me your torch

Michael...the tribe have spoken *snuffs torch*. Before you go please pick a chest between 1 and 10. Keep in mind Chest #4 and #1 have already been taken.
3776 days ago
Joshua17
When is the immunity challenge? After Michael chooses a chest?
3776 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
I think so...I will post the Immunity Challenge if he's not going to be on soon
3775 days 23 hours ago
J0K3R
Sorry Micheal.
3775 days 23 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Chest 8
3775 days 23 hours ago
Samhuss
Michael you have chosen chest #8  which contains:

A Shell.
3775 days 23 hours ago
munkeyboy18
What does that do?
3775 days 23 hours ago
Samhuss
The Shell Grants it holder the opportunity to go back to the game, to their original tribe, only if they want to.

Michael Congratulation, you have been giving a chance to go back in the game, and have your sweet little revenge!

With that being revealed, are you wanting to go back? or not? it is up to you!

You may post your decision now.

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!