This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Apprentice - Round 6

Topic » The Apprentice - Round 6

774 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well I’m trying to get on my laptop to write so. Whenever that wants to happen.
774 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Times- I can't believe you actually made something, I do have to recognize that you took the challenge and actually made it happen. My only issue is that you maybe played it a little too straightforward? I wish the entry had as much flavor as it looks like the actual dish had. But again I'm sure Viv would munch this meal.

Sandy- Thank you for this ticket cause I won $[REDACTED] in cash.

SeaViper- I CRIED cause .13 pounds of shrimp is like.... 2 of them. And you're right it absolutely is $5 for two shrimp. Also garlic is not optional in my italian food, you get it. I think you also went a little too on the nose with the challenge. It's not bad, it just feels a little... like you're one of those mom's on a recipe website who's about to tell me about her summer vacation with the kids and Burton. Don't be afraid to have a little fun with us!

Boyfriend- I suddenly want to purchase a SHEIN SXY dress. Money absolutely well spent. And you chose the healthy (lol) Arizona flavor but this is a Mucho Mango household.

Blu- Oh the girls are really in their Gordon Ramsay bag cause I wouldnt have thought about doing frittata. I appreciate the nutrition facts because I am trying to get my health right just in case the pandemic ends sometime in my lifetime. I enjoy the branding with the BLUeberries as well. I do wish you broke down the pricing some.

Noah- I'm not gonna lie, I eat like that big girl from The Oblongs, so I'm not sure if I would just stop at one hummus sandwich anyways. I think that plain hummus is gross but I LOVE red pepper hummus so I'm happy you have leftover money in your budget for add-ons. And this is probably a good option since meat and vegetables are all expensive right now.

Marlo- Rihanna is too busy being a pizza to make an album smh. Im just saying you could've gotten TWO hot n ready's for about the same price

James- I appreciate you finding Viv's dietary needs. I appreciate you doing a rate exchange and turning all your prices from the pound to the dollar. #AmericaStrong Please don't get eaten we don't need any more ELIM's this round. Viv is a proud cannibal though so you picked a great meal.

Ben- Shut the ufjxcjsdhfd I YELLED. I think you had the most out of the box submission in the group tonight. I do worry because all of my Tamagotchi's have died and I just don't know if I can keep up with a virtual diet...

Slice- g0rl you would've been better off just stealing that food. Or panhandling. Not food from the DUMP. And then to find all that in the dumpster? GL You're gonna have to fight the homeless for that wine bottle! It sounds like you got robbed out of $3 by one. I did laugh at the reverse bus and Electric Vivian.

Coco- omg i cant believe yall cooked this stuff???? You have covid so I'm not gonna do too much cause you made something but like again just make sure to have fun with the entries a little too! You and Times taught me that pasta is the way to go for cheap meals
774 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
I feel like Coco's isnt a critique so just to expand I enjoyed you being like "trust me I got the budget right" and "quality > price" so just make sure to give us some more of that in the future rounds!

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!