This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 10

Topic » I Love Money - Round 10

1173 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1173 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, welcome to your next challenge.

Tonight’s competition is called “Generic Group Game Word Challenge”

This challenge is a very simple group game staple -- I will post a series of rapid-fire rounds of a letter followed by a number. Your job is to post a correctly-spelled and valid word starting with the letter posted and the same number of total letters as the number posted.

For example: M5 = Money, P9 = Paymaster

No proper nouns may be used (someone’s name or the name of a place, for example), but plurals are allowed. If I’m not sure as to whether or not something is a word, I will search for it on https://www.merriam-webster.com/ and https://www.dictionary.com/ . If I can’t find the word in either of those places, it will not count. Note that some plurals don’t appear in their plural form, but I will still accept them if they are obviously words via common sense. Do not annoy me and try to nitpick each others’ words every round because I guarantee you won’t like the outcome.

This challenge will take place in 2 parts. The first round will be one combination per round, with the first person to score in each round being safe from being the Dead Last Loser until 1 person is left. We will then go to a second round where I will post 5 letter/number combinations at once, and the first person to get all 5 and post their answers (all at once, in one post) will become the Paymaster.

One last note: No piggybacking allowed. If somebody posts one word you can’t just copy/paste, you have to post a different one. First come, first serve.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1173 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
im ready, even tho im kinda confused on how this will playout in terms of rounds and shit
1173 days 4 hours ago
iSandeh
Sorry is not a word
1173 days 4 hours ago
iSandeh
whats the point of piggybacking if only the first person is safe 0-0
1173 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
1173 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
ElectraViv
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
1173 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
we are not allowed to nitpick the rules.
1173 days 4 hours ago
iSandeh
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.166802.1.jpg?id=1614639966.gif
1173 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
iSandeh
whats the point of piggybacking if only the first person is safe 0-0
-
this is my exact question
1173 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
1173 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
you guys are gonna get expelled
1173 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
Will is going to guarantee you wont like the outcome
1173 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! First round coming up. Get ready!
1173 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1 in 3...
1173 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!