This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 - Head of Household Competition

Topic » Week 8 - Head of Household..

1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now! We'll start around 8:10 tonight.
1625 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1625 days 22 hours ago
chillum
here
1625 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
hi
1625 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
here heard
1625 days 22 hours ago
mahogany
I'm here
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. As outgoing Head of Household, Katherine is not eligible to compete. Anyone can play if they show up late tonight, though they will be at a severe disadvantage.

Tonight’s competition is called “The Long Slog”.

On my go, each of you will do this challenge in your own separate lane (a different thread that I’ll make for you). Your goal is to fill up your measuring cup with goop and run it down your lane to your bowl on the other side as fast as possible by posting the following, in order, correctly spelled and in separate posts:

*fills cup with goop*
*runs down lane*
*empties cup into HoH bowl 1*

You’ll have to correctly repeat this sequence 75 times (correctly counting up from 1 to 75) to win HoH. After you’ve completed your 75th run, come BACK to this forum and post *holds up ping pong ball* to win the competition. You MUST post it in THIS forum or it will not count. I’m not going to police your forum for mistakes until I double check at the end of the challenge, so if you screw up the counting and don’t go back and fix it well...you’re probably fucked.

However, if you don’t want or don’t think you need HoH, there are 2 other smaller prizes you can go for: immunity from this coming week’s eviction, or an advantage in the next Power of Veto competition that you are eligible to play in.

To go for immunity, do the same sequence above but post *empties cup into immunity bowl 1* and so on and so forth until you get to 50. After that, come back to this forum and post  *holds up memory wall key* when done.

To go for the POV advantage, post the same sequence as above but post *empties cup into advantage bowl 1* and so on and so forth until you get to 25. After that, come back to this forum and post *holds up veto card* when done.

You may only get 1 “thing” (HoH, veto advantage, or immunity) in this competition, so choose what you go for wisely, as once you successfully win something you are out of the rest of the competition. The competition ends when someone wins HoH. If you start posting in your forum before I count you down and say go, I will just delete it and you will have no shot at winning anything.

Any questions?
1625 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
nope
1625 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
can we all agree to nominate splozo
1625 days 22 hours ago
mahogany
so are we starting at 8:10
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yes, I'll be counting you all down then (I will give warning here and in the chat before I start counting too)
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Starting the countdown now!
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, for HoH!
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1625 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!