This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

2505 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sixteenth person voted out and the eighth member of our jury...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Hufus.  Need to bring me your torch.

Hufus, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go. 

Well, you've made it to the final four.  Tomorrow, you compete in your final immunity challenge.  Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night!
2505 days 5 hours ago
Myah98
What.
2504 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, your final immunity challenge is called "Deja Vu" - it's a compilation of past challenges all smooshed together into one last smorgasbord of immunity craziness.

On my go, you will complete this challenge in 4 parts:

Part 1: You will be racing up a set of stairs to get to a puzzle board.  This is completed simply by posting *runs up step _* until you get to 10.  Please post that EXACTLY as I have posted it for you there.

Part 2:  For this part, I will send you 5 Survivor trivia questions.  When you have the right answers, mail me and I will send you the next part.  I won't tell you which ones are wrong if you're wrong, I will simply say "INCORRECT".

Part 3: After completing part 2, I will mail you a set of "Tengaged Categories" that you must retrieve - find a user that fits into each of the categories I send you, and mail LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES to me.  Once you are correct, I will mail you the next part.

Part 4:  After completing part 3, I will mail you a list of maze-running directions (from the challenge when you had to go "STRAIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, etc.).  Come back to this forum and replicate them here, in separate posts.  After completing this, I will mail you the fifth and final part.

Part 5:  A final unscramble.  Unscramble the phrase and post it here to win immunity!
2504 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
On my go, you will complete this challenge in 4 parts:

Obviously I meant *5* parts.
2504 days 9 hours ago
BBHoe
Sure will we do this in separate forums or all in this forum?
2504 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
All in this forum!
2504 days 8 hours ago
GerardoM13
ok doki
2504 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
sure thang
2504 days 8 hours ago
Myah98
This challenge is so big :o
2504 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll wait a couple minutes for Cam in case he's running late, we'll start shortly.
2504 days 8 hours ago
GerardoM13
ok
2504 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
i hope everyone is here so we can have a fair game!!
2504 days 8 hours ago
Craftycam10
I am here
2504 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hello, Cam!

Alright, is everybody ready?  Cam, read the challenge and post when you're ready.
2504 days 8 hours ago
GerardoM13
im ready

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!