This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Pemenang

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Pemenang

2512 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of the jury - Josh, Austyn, Nick, and Gamer, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Myah has immunity and cannot be voted for.  Everybody else is, of course, fair game.  Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting = a self-vote as usual.

Questions:
- We're in the "mid-jury slog" before things pick up at the finale.  Do you think you're putting yourself in a good position to get there?
- Do you think anyone stands out as having a better chance to win than anybody else (you don't have to say who)?
- Do you think it's more important to take out challenge threats or perceived jury threats as this point?
2512 days 10 hours ago
Myah98
- You never can be sure whether you're putting yourself in a good position. The jury could be favourable in a game style that is completely different to the one you're engaged in and your fellow castmates could see it as a threat. But you can't know because the jury isn't allowed to speak to you and survivor is deceitful. :c
- Yes.
- I don't like this question ahahaha. I think it's best to take out jury threats. It'd be silly to target the individuals who are most likely to get the immunity compared to those that are excelling in the fields out outplaying, outwitting and outlasting.
2512 days 10 hours ago
TheKevmiester
- We're in the "mid-jury slog" before things pick up at the finale.  Do you think you're putting yourself in a good position to get there? I sure hope
- Do you think anyone stands out as having a better chance to win than anybody else (you don't have to say who)?i do
- Do you think it's more important to take out challenge threats or perceived jury threats as this point?
2512 days 2 hours ago
Craftycam10
- We're in the "mid-jury slog" before things pick up at the finale.  Do you think you're putting yourself in a good position to get there?Yes I feel good about final 5 at least
- Do you think anyone stands out as having a better chance to win than anybody else (you don't have to say who)?Yes
- Do you think it's more important to take out challenge threats or perceived jury threats as this point?Jury threats because with only a couple changes left
2512 days 1 hour ago
BBHoe
-You can never feel safe, nonetheless hopefully I will.
-Definitely.
-I think jury threats because they are perceived as some wiser and will ultimately have the edge to win
2511 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi everyone, going to read the votes late because I'm working on a project for a summer class tonight - will post a non-live challenge that will be due tomorrow
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Sagar stands*

"using this on myself"

This is an idol, any votes cast for Sagar will not count. I'll read the votes.
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sagar, does not count.
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sagar, does not count.
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sagar, does not count.
2511 days 11 hours ago
Myah98
HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sagar, does not count.
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kevin.  1 vote Kevin.
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hufus.  1 vote Kevin, 1 vote Hufus.
2511 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hufus.  That's 2 votes Hufus, 1 vote Kevin, 1 vote left.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!