This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

2513 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Myah, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Today's challenge will be run in two parts. In part 1, each person that checks in to the challenge will have to open a gate using a set of keys.  To do this, you must post *tries key (number)* starting with 1 until you get to 50 in separate posts (this will be done in a different forum that I will make for you).  Once you get to 50, come back HERE and post *opens gate*. The first 3 people to do this will move on to the final round (2 will move on if there are 4 or fewer of you present).

In round 2, I will mail you a set of scrambled common survivor phrases. Unscramble them and post them here (I will tell you if they are unscrambled correctly or not).  If you are wrong, I will delete your post.  The first person to post the correctly unscrambled phrases will win individual immunity and have a one in SEVEN chance at winning the game.  Losers, someone will follow Gamer to the jury.

Challenge will be live at 9 PM EST.  See you then!
2513 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
2513 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge any time!
2513 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
here
2513 days 8 hours ago
Myah98
here
2513 days 8 hours ago
Myah98
Only 2 people :s
2513 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
lol can we just move on to round 2 then
2513 days 7 hours ago
Myah98
^^
2513 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi guys, I'm having a problem with my wi-fi router so I don't think I'm going to be able to host tonight (almost nobody is here anyway).  We'll reschedule this for same time tomorrow and hopefully more people will be able to make it as well.
2513 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
i dont think i can make it tomorrow, fathers day
2513 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
is there any chance we can just do round 2 between me/myah, i bet it would be quick
2513 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And I have 5% data left so I can't host from my phone either which is what I'm on right now.  I'm sorry this game is taking so long, so I'll cut down on the non-live challenges I had originally planned for the days to come.
2513 days 7 hours ago
Myah98
I can do tomorrow :3
2513 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
alright no worries
2513 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
@Sagar I may end up posting a non-live challenge (probably "touchy subjects") for everyone to do if you for sure can't make it,
2513 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
i'll try to make it,  you don't have to change anything on my account

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!