This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

2547 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 5 PM EST TOMORROW.  Hope to see you there!
2547 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
if im still in i might be there ;)
2546 days 16 hours ago
Craftycam10
ok
2546 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in guys!

Everyone getting your first look at the new Savu: Liv voted out at the first tribal council.

Today's challenge is called "Hitposting", and here's how it works:

Each heat, two tribes will face each other, with one person from each tribe squaring off in each heat.  Your goal is simple: Be the first person to post *hits* 3 times in separate posts.  Whoever does this wins the round, and the first tribe to win 3 rounds wins the heat.  The two tribes to win the first heats will both win immunity and get to send somebody to Exile Island (in this event, whoever scores the most points OR the winning point if there is a tie will go to Exile).  After the first two heats, the two losing tribes will face off in a second heat where the winners of that will win immunity.  Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the second person voted out of the game.

Any questions, just ask.  Good luck!  A couple people have mailed me that they will be late, so if nobody has time conflicts we may start a few minutes late so they have time to log on.
2546 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You can start checking in for the challenge now!
2546 days 7 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
heyyy
2546 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
here
2546 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
next time give me a link lol
2546 days 6 hours ago
Oysterman11
CHECK CHECK IS THIS THING ON
2546 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
hi
2546 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
hi
2546 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, we have 1 from each tribe so we'll be able to run this for sure.  Woo!
2546 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
well done
2546 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Molucca:
- Mark

Derawan:
- Tim
- Alan

Flores:
- Austyn

Savu:
- Sagar
2546 days 6 hours ago
Oysterman11
me alone r i p
2546 days 6 hours ago
Craftycam10
Here

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!