This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

East Indies - Rules and Regulations

Topic » East Indies - Rules and..

2576 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CHALLENGES:
-        Please try to show up to every challenge that you can make for the sake of keeping the game active.  It really dents the enthusiasm of the hosts when we go to host a challenge and 2 people out of 20 show up every time.
-        Challenges are picked and planned prior to the season beginning and will take place at 2-3 of the times most people said they could make on their application.  These will switch back and forth so more people have an opportunity to make challenges and you aren’t stuck not being able to attend any because it’s at the same time you can’t make every day.  Some challenges will also be non-live to ensure that everyone gets to participate.
-        Check in starts 10-15 minutes before each challenge, but you won’t be stopped from playing if you’re late (unless the challenge involves elimination).
-        Be patient, we make mistakes sometimes and will correct them as soon as they are pointed out to us.
VOTING/TRIBAL COUNCIL:
-        Vote on time or you get a self-vote (this is pretty much the rule for every Survivor group game).  You can change your vote as many times as you want before the posted deadline, but if I have to read the votes late for whatever reason I will NOT accept vote changes after the deadline has passed (if the deadline is 4 and I end up having to read the votes at 5, do not mail me and ask to change your vote at 4:30). If you fail to vote three times in a row or five times total (whichever comes first) without providing any excuse, you will be removed from the game.
-        I reserve the right to read the votes early if I get them all before the deadline, so keep that in mind when voting.
-        You can vote on tengaged or over skype, it doesn’t really matter to me.
EXILE ISLAND:
-        After every immunity challenge, one or more people from the winning tribe(s) will be sent to Exile Island (the criteria for deciding who goes will be specified before the challenge begins).
-        After the merge, the winner of each immunity challenge will select one person to send to Exile.  They may NOT send themselves.
-        Unless otherwise specified, everyone who goes to Exile will still attend Tribal Council as normal.
IMMUNITY IDOLS
-        Idols are played regularly (before the votes are read) and may be used up to and including the Final 5 Tribal Council.
-        For every clue you receive, you get 1 guess as to what the idol might be.  I will only reply to you if you are the first person to guess correctly and get the idol (people in the past have sent me a dozen mails asking if they got the idol before).
MISCELLANEOUS
-        No use of racial or homophobic slurs are allowed (and don’t send death threats to people, this game really isn’t that big of a deal). CocoaBean and I reserve the right to remove you from the game at our discretion for this.
-        All twists (or lack thereof) are planned before the season begins to ensure fairness.
-        Feel free to ask any questions you might have.  Good luck and have fun!

Please post below that you've read and understand the rules.  Thanks!
2576 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Read understood
2576 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Read and understood
2576 days 15 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
Understood!
2576 days 15 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
got it!
2576 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
Read it. Understood it. Lived, laughed, loved it.
2576 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
Read it and understood!
2576 days 14 hours ago
Oysterman11
Understood my dude.
2576 days 12 hours ago
BBHoe
Understood! :)
2576 days 12 hours ago
Myah98
Read and understood :3
2576 days 10 hours ago
dweller
Understood!!
2576 days 2 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Read and understood:)

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!