This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications

Topic » Season 2 Applications

2592 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart):

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live):
[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ ] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back):
2591 days 17 hours ago
Jbliss0404
Justin I'm loyal honest and never hold a grudge hoping to get to the end

White

None

I am strategic even though I try to be really honest I might back stab some people to win and get farther in the game

X 4,5,6,7,8,9,10pm. So all times above 4 to like 11
2591 days 16 hours ago
Sammy17
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Malissa honest
Color Level:white

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:none

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to be strategic and manipulative to win

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live):
[x] 4 PM EST
[x] 5 PM EST
[x] 6 PM EST
[x] 7 PM EST
[x] 8 PM EST
[x] 9 PM EST
[x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back):Yes I promise
2591 days 15 hours ago
GerardoM13
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Jerry
Color Level: light green

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: See my user

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I love survivor and what ill bring into the table will be a lot of loyalty

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[x ] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[x ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): i will be active
2591 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): gamer
Color Level: yellow

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:
Sebby survivor season 19 8th 3rd jury member
Bone works survivor ??/18
Bb2 renaissance ??/16
And the rest are discontinuedoing or are not placement type games

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: well I'm very smart I know when to make moves Imy very funny maybe I would spice up the fun factor a little bit

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[X ] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X ] 8 PM EST
[X ] 9 PM EST
[ X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): yes
2590 days 22 hours ago
BBHoe
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Patsy
Color Level: Orange

CBear's survivor (1/18)

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?
: I want to play because I have a craving for games- I have studied game theory and I would like to bring my strategic skills and my social skills into this game to help me win

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ X] 9 PM EST
[X ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): Yes, def boo!
2590 days 20 hours ago
TheSims54
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Clementine
Color Level: white

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: none

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because i want some drama in my life. I'll try to befriend some people to help me get furder i the game

[x ] 4 PM EST
[ x] 5 PM EST
[ x] 6 PM EST
[ x] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ ] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): yes
2589 days 7 hours ago
Latisha0987
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Latisha
Color Level: Dark Green

A lot

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:
I have 4 motnhs of vacation and Im bored. I dont think Ill win but I will make it hard for everybody else
[X] 4 PM EST
[X] 5 PM EST
[X] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[ X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): YES
2589 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): James
Color Level: Blood

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: I do TSC every week, I tend to play Vivor ones during the summer, never win them really

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: Because every once in a while I like to play them, keep the strategy veins pumping

I live in the GMT timezone so the earlier the better tbh

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): Yeah probs
2588 days 8 hours ago
SkeletaG
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Skeleta G
Color Level: White

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: I just started lol

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I think as a new player, I definitely have a lot of flavour to bring which will give me the jury votes

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ X] 8 PM EST
[ X] 9 PM EST
[X ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): Definitely!!!!!!! UYndersrtood
2587 days 16 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Rachelle
Color Level:Yellow!

Obscurity's Survivor (5) Madagascar: Brain vs Brawn vs Beauty-18/21
Sam's Survivor Cagayan: Brain vs Brawn vs Beauty-14/18
Flamergamer8's Survivor (1) Croatia-2/16
Top Model Meets Survivor Cycle (2)-12/16
Bingo's Survivor (39) Venezuela-12th/18
Turney Time Big Brother (5) A Secret Story-4th/14

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I really want to play because I feel I have what it takes to win and I love joining series.

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[X] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): Yeah I appreciate a good competition
2586 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Jey
Color Level: Green

NJ's Survivor South Africa: 5th place
Jay's Survivor Fiji: Sole Survivor
Bingo's Survivor Poland: 4th place

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I've been on hiatus for awhile now and I've had time to reflect on the little things. I really want to play a solid game and get back in the action. I think being a previous Survivor group game player will allow me to share my experience and help others do well in the game.

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live): My schedule varies but these are the times I know I will be available during any given day
[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ X] 9 PM EST
[ X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): I solemnly swear. I'm in need of some ranting.
2585 days 17 hours ago
pitstar316
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): R

Ryan

Color Level:

Yellow

I've never played a group game.

I want to get my foot in the door of these types of competitions; I feel that I can play a great social and competitive game in real life, so it shouldn't be hard at all to transfer these skills over.

[ ] 4 PM EST
[X ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ ] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back):

I promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of my ability.
2579 days 18 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Kevin
Color Level:brown

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: seventh in big brother twist of fate: 2 and first in big brother twist 3

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I love the game survivor, and I think I can bring lost of entertainment to the table

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ x] 7 PM EST
[ x] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back):yes
2579 days 17 hours ago
Craftycam10
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart):Cam
Color Level:White

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:I have been in seven groups check my bio

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:I want to make Game changing moves and win this game

[ x] 4 PM EST
[ x] 5 PM EST
[x ] 6 PM EST
[x ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ ] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back):Yes allways
2579 days 16 hours ago
Violetx
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the voting chart): Violet
Color Level: Silver

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: All on my profile

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play this game because I love experiencing different type of games and want to show you that I can bring the drama, excitement, and the craziness

[x] 4 PM EST
[x] 5 PM EST
[x] 6 PM EST
[x] 7 PM EST
[x] 8 PM EST
[x] 9 PM EST
[ ] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability? (Note that not being active will negatively affect your chance of being invited back): OFC

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!