This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Cast Reveal

Topic » I Love Money - Cast Reveal

1163 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So, that's the cast. I'll be making the game chat and adding everybody shortly.

Now, you'll notice the teams have not been formed yet. Tomorrow there will be a captain's challenge at 8 PM EST, with the two winners becoming the team captains and having the sole ability to choose their teams (i.e they will rotate back and forth in a schoolyard pick, it won't be a chain of people picking each other).

As an added bonus, the captains will get to give a "Golden Lock" to one person besides themselves on their team. The Golden Lock will grant you safety from being sent into the strongbox the first time you are eligible.
1163 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
As an added note, there WILL (like in the actual I Love Money) be at least one "Purge Challenge" this season to speed things along. In a purge challenge, the person who comes in last place is automatically eliminated from the game and has their check voided without a vote or a power outing or anything like that. Food for thought as we start things off.
1163 days 9 hours ago
ElectraViv
Amazing casting
1163 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
ElectraViv
Amazing casting
1163 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
I don’t know anything about contestant #14 but he wrote like a paragraph on his app which was better than the rest of you losers so I casted him. It’s David (Dracarys)!

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!