This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Cast Reveal

Topic » I Love Money - Cast Reveal

1163 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight at 7 PM EST. Will cover:

- Cast
- Scheduling for challenges
- Other general housekeeping stuff

See you there!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hello!
1163 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
im not on
1163 days 5 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Woo
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So thanks everybody who applied for I Love Money. Whether you're returning from a previous game or stepping into this series for the first time, welcome and it's great to have you. Hopefully we'll all have a good time and you can get some bragging rights for your tengaged profile and all that good stuff.

Now, on to the cast for the season!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I decided to do a special *one by one* reveal for the drama this season!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Our first contestant is known to make a splash on the blogs page! It’s Fufu (Livvieboo12)!
1163 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Our first contestant is known to make a splash on the blogs page! It’s Fufu (Livvieboo12)!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nah, I’m totally fucking with you. Our real first contestant is a rookie! I think at one point he had a Kermit the Frog avatar or something too. It’s Alf (Electric)!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Our second contestant is a familiar face. Returning from BBUK and American Grit, it’s resident gamebot freak Sandy (iSandeh)!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Our third contestant has been on tengaged longer than me! It’s Eli (EliOrtiz1234)!
1163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The fourth contestant is a Will’s One-Offs OG. It’s the winner of Big Brother: Tree of Temptations, Vivian (ElectraViv)!
1163 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
https://media.giphy.com/media/cy6bPf5aVoD0OUvJ6n/giphy.gif
1163 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
woohoo! I love Money!
1163 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
FUCK
1163 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
wait why can sandy play 3 in a row and I can’t

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!