This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Reunion Show

Topic » S3 Reunion Show

2886 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
I contributed 2 Episode titles. My boyfriend would be so proud of me.
2886 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Ella should get this!
2886 days 21 hours ago
KCObedencio
and the award goes to ..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
DJ!

DJ brought in the new concept of using advantages responsibly where he used 3 of his advantages in 3 different Tribal Councils!
2886 days 21 hours ago
EllaYay
Congrats friend DJ :D
2886 days 21 hours ago
KCObedencio
THAT'S IT FOR TONIGHT, I WILL NOW BE GIVING IN REQUESTS IN PONDEROSA & THE VIEWER'S LOUNGE !!! GOOD NIGHT

WILL JUST UPDATE YOU GUYS WITH THE CHARTS AND EVERYTHING, WILL BE POSTED IN A FEW!
2886 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! DJ would be so happy to hear this. That's why he became a threat due to these advantages. He would have won had he made it to the Finale. :-)
2886 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Request sent, KC O.!
2886 days 21 hours ago
EllaYay
Congrats friends :D
2886 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
I would like to take this moment to thank the host for giving me the opportunity to play in this series. If I remember it right, I was the last auditionee for this season. I was thinking if I would join or not. Thank goodness I decided to join at the last minute.

To my fellow castaways, thank you, guys, for making this season a blast. I hope I could play with you again in the future. See you around!

So much love!
2886 days 21 hours ago
EllaYay
Thank you too friend clair :D
2886 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats guys!
2886 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats to you too, Jay!
2885 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Congrats everyone!!

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!