This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 ~ #Vairao

Topic » Tribal Council #2 ~ #Vairao

2957 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
Come on in guys. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab one and dip it in the flames to get fire. In this game, fire represents your life, once your fire is gone, so are you. Let’s get to some questions:

Howie: First Tribal Council, what are your expectations? How big of a concept Idol Trios are in this game?
JT: What's the overall vibe in your camp? Are there people stressing you out? Or the fact that someone will be voted out next just bugs you out?
Hali: Are alliances building up in this game? How do expect other trios aligning with other trios? Who do you consider safe right now in this game other than Clair?
Jay: How big of a factor is trust in this game? On a 100% scale, how safe are you tonight? For you, the Immunity necklace is as equivalent as the?
MC: After tonight, and Idol Trio will be crushed, how does that scares you? Is the plan sticking with the Trio? or siding with the other Trios?
Brendan: With no Immunity in your ally, what should everyone feel tonight? Do you expect some sort of blindside?
Three: Who you do you think the alliances are? How big is a factor numbers are in this game? Do you feel like in the majority or in the minority?
DJ: Are there been talks about the idol? How significant are idols in this game? Do they give you the chills?
Clair: Congratulations on the Immunity Clair! Based on the fact that you have Immunity and you did a massive effort on it, does this mean you could be a threat? How important are Immunity wins in this game? Do you feel like there's pressure now?

FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS MAY BE GIVEN.

GENERAL TRIBAL COUNCIL INFO:
~You may change your vote as often as you like. Just keep in mind that I will be assuming that the last you vote you sent to me is your final decision when I read the votes.
~If someone fails to vote by the time the votes who are read, they will receive a randomized vote which will be indicated by the time the votes are read. In a randomized vote, the castaway’s name who didn’t vote will not be part of the pool wherein the randomized vote will be chosen, thus if castaway had a randomized vote, his/her name will not be brought up. If a person receive three randomized vote, they will be removed from the game, unless valid reasoning is applied.
~If there is a tie at Tribal Council, the castaways (not including those involved in a tie) will be given a determined time to re-vote, otherwise their vote will be randomized.If there’s another tie, we will go to rocks.
~SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! I (and many others in the Viewer’s Lounge) dig ‘em.

VOTES ARE DUE BY TOMORROW BETWEEN 8-10PM EST (MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS)!

As for Clair, she has Immunity, she cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game.
2957 days 8 hours ago
s73100
Hali: Are alliances building up in this game? How do expect other trios aligning with other trios? Who do you consider safe right now in this game other than Clair?
You know, you never know what people are doing. some could turn against there idol people for security. but who knows in this game.... No one is safe except for Clair UNLESS an idol is played.
2957 days 7 hours ago
moondancer63
MC:
After tonight, and Idol Trio will be crushed, how does that scares you?
I think anyone in their right mind would be nervous if one of the 2 people that they could trust gets voted out but I haven't really talked much to my trio so if anyone wants to talk to me about a vote I'm open to ideas
Is the plan sticking with the Trio?
I don't really know yet yes unless something better comes up
siding with the other Trios?
Each player has to look at what is best or themselves is siding with a trio good or bad in the long run. I don't know each player has their own strategy and at least one person will be disappointed to see how a vote goes tonight
2957 days 7 hours ago
XxHowieMxX
Howie: First Tribal Council, what are your expectations? How big of a concept Idol Trios are in this game?

Well, idol trios ARE HUGE! If somebody talks stuff about somebody in your trio, you are obviously going to vote them out, so you need to be careful. I mean, EVERYBODY is going to stick with their idol trio. Personally, I expect that idol trios will vote together.
2957 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
We're feeling good about our tribe but going into tribal is nerve racking.
2957 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
Brendan: With no Immunity in your ally, what should everyone feel tonight? Do you expect some sort of blindside?

There are some things more important than this game. For one thing, I'm studying for my final exams... Anyway, no one thinks they're going home, so SOMEONE is getting blindsided.
2957 days 6 hours ago
moondancer63
I agree Brendon but I just finished finals so...
2957 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ: Are there been talks about the idol? How significant are idols in this game? Do they give you the chills?

Not exactly chills. But this really important as you will know that there is a 3 person alliance automatically in all tribes.
2957 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
Clair: Congratulations on the Immunity, Clair! Based on the fact that you have Immunity and you did a massive effort on it, does this mean you could be a threat? How important are Immunity wins in this game? Do you feel like there's pressure now?

First of all, thanks! Winning immunity doesn't make someone as a threat. I'm sure if people here were given an ample amount of time to do the challenge, they would grab the opportunity and could potentially win the challenge. All of us need it. In this game, anything can happen. Immunity and hidden immunity idols are the things that can totally save us from being voted out. So I did my best in the challenge to be safe tonight.
2956 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
I'll go tally the votes.
2956 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
*returns with urn*

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol and would want to play it, now would be the time to do so..
2956 days 8 hours ago
XxHowieMxX
*breathes heavily* I am nervous!
2956 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*

Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately!

I'll read the votes..
2956 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Hali (randomized)
2956 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Three

1 vote Hali.
1 vote Three.
2956 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jay

1 vote Hali.
1 vote Three.
1 vote Jay.

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!